BY SWISS MISS #1 in Cocoa

Swiss Miss Marshmallow Lovers has separate envelopes with 4.5 times the marshmallows of regular Swiss Miss hot cocoa mix with marshmallows.

Swiss Miss Marshmallow Lovers
  • "Sometimes in the winter months, I find myself craving for a steaming cup of hot chocolate instead of my typical go-to coffee." in 3 reviews
  • "It mixes well and the added marshmallows.. mmmm good." in 1 review
  • "can never go wrong with a cup of swiss " in 1 review
  • "It tastes great with milk or water" in 1 review
Kristina C.
I was very excited to discover this version of Swiss Miss with extra marshmallows for a steal at less than $2 at the grocery. I always felt that there were never enough marshmallows, but that situation has now been remedied! This is the perfect drink for bitter winter days. I daydream about this stuff if I have to be outside in the cold. I like to use 2 envelopes of cocoa mix with hot water or just use warm milk (like many other people) for a richer and more chocolate-y experience.
Sarah K.
I love Swiss miss hot chocolate! It’s my favorite thing besides tea to drink in the winter. I am stoked about them adding a marshmallow lovers type to their line of products. I always bought extra marshmallows for it but it wasn’t the same. I don’t know what it is about those little freeze died marshmallows but I love them! So tasty!
samantha e.
San Jose, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
FAVORITE!!  I love this hot chocolate throughout the year, but especially on cold rainy winter days!  The marshmallows in this are the best.  They aren't fluffy, but are freezedried type, but they expand a little in the liquid and are the perfect bit of something extra with the chocolate.  LOVE LOVE LOVE this stuff.  As always, it it best made with milk and maybe a little whipped cream :)
Haley S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I LOVE THIS SOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!! Wow it sounded like I was going crazy lmaooo. But anyways, this is a must try, especially since swiss miss is famous for their delightful drinks. This is literally a go to drink and way better than most hot chocolates that I've tried, and it already has the milk and marshmallows all ready for you. Worth the purchase, please take my word for it!
Melanie M.
maysville ky
No matter what type of weather is out side I’m drinking this hot chocolate! I absolutely love this brand compared to Nestlés. You can buy it from almost anywhere. Walmart, dollar store, dollar tree, kroger!

Side note- I don’t put milk in it I only use water just because I’m lactose intolerant but the chocolate powder doesn’t hurt my stomach at all!
Beth S.
The marshmallows are what keep me coming back. Little bits of heaven floating in a chocolate dream. The cocoa itself reminds me of the days when I was a kid, and played in the snow until my mom came out, hollaring nonsense about frostbite. My sister and I would come in, change out of our snowsuits, and have a cup while watching Scooby Doo reruns.
Michaela L.
This is one of my favorite hot cocoas! I mix mine with almond milk & it is the creaminess concoction ever. It’s the perfect amount of sweetness to warm you up. I’ve been drinking this stuff for years as my guilty pleasure & I still can’t get over how cute & tiny the little marshmallows are. My only complaint is that I wish it was dairy free.
Claire B.
Iowa City, IA
An absolutely marvelous drink. Perfect portion sizes in each packet with an abundance of marshmallows. The flavor is rich and sweet and makes for a great dessert on a cold wintery day. The marshmallows are small and less fluffy than what you would buy separately, but are an added convenience to an already simplistic drink.
BriAnna 💀.
Resaca, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Swiss Miss hot chocolate is the best! I'm a huge marshmallow lover so the extra marshmallows drew me in like no other, because there's usually never enough marshmallows in the pouches(they melt down quickly too, so the more you have the better!)
I drink this all year long, even in the summer. I love hot chocolate, & Swiss Miss is my favorite.
elizabeth s.
hot chocolate is the best drink ever, especially since it’s winter time. I buy my hot chocolate from Costco I’m pretty sure In a “combo” pack. The regular Swiss hot chocolate is good but the one with marshmallows are so much better! Just think: it’s a cold snowy day but you can’t play in the snow because it’s not the good kind of snow, If you know what I mean, or you’ve been out sledding with your family or shoveling your driveway, you come back into the warmth of your home and you NEEEEEED something warm. What should you drink? Hot chocolate! It’s so easy to make and it’s delicious. So go grab your hot chocolate and sit on your coach with a fuzzy blanket and then start watching a Christmas movie, and boom you have the best warm and cozy day ever! Thanks Swiss hot Chocolate!
Jackee B.
Do you like your cocoa better with milk or water??
Krystyl M.
East Orange
Does anyone have a receipe that takes this from good cocoa to amazing?!
McKenzie C.
Do you prefer mixing it with water or milk?
Kallie S.
Ely, IA
Is this better made with water or milk?
Savannah H.
Glendale Hts, IL
Do the marshmallows dissolve quickly??? I always like the marshmallows in Hot Cocoa but I've found that they often are already melted by the time I have stirred the entire cup! Is this better than just getting the marshmallows in the separate jar?