Swiss Miss Marshmallow Lovers

by Swiss Miss

#1 in Cocoa

Swiss Miss Marshmallow Lovers has separate envelopes with 4.5 times the marshmallows of regular Swiss Miss hot cocoa mix with marshmallows.

Have you tried it with Kraft Jet-Puffed Marshmallow Creme and candy sprinkles along with a peppermint stick??....Delicious!!!!
Who else loves the mini marshmallows?
Start your review of Swiss Miss Marshmallow Lovers!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Sometimes in the winter months, I find myself craving for a steaming cup of hot chocolate instead of my typical go-to coffee.in 3 reviews
It mixes well and the added marshmallows.. mmmm good.in 1 review
It tastes great with milk or waterin 1 review
can never go wrong with a cup of swiss in 1 review
2 months agoLincoln , NE
I buy these to have on hand during winter months. The chocolate flavor is ok, nothing to get excited about and if you add just a bit too much water, it looks and tastes terrible. Thin consistency with cardboard like marshmallows floating around. My kids like that they can make this on their own but we definitely prefer homemade
a month agoMoorestown , NJ
This is the prefect quick hot chocolate during the winter months! It doesn't taste too artificial and I love how it's packed with marshmallows. When I have time I do prefer to make hot chocolate from scratch with cocoa powder because I like the taste of dark slightly bitter hot chocolate better, but this is a great quick and easy one to have on hand!
2 days agoAndalusia, PA
I grew up on this stuff! I’ve mixed with water and also milk in the past. Very chocolate-y taste. One thing I will say is that sometimes it’s hard to mixed no matter how hard I try. Still trying to perfect which goes first, mix or water!
9 days agoCentennial, CO
If yall don't like swiss miss, what is wrong with you!! Swiss Miss is the most classic, best flavored instant hot chocolate that you can find. I love that the marshmallows are already included too. I make mine with water because I am lactose intolerant and if I am feeling crazy I will melt a mini candy cane into it as well.
2 months agoGlens Falls, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
Who doesn't love a good cup of coco on a cold day to get warm or just relax! One of the biggest things I look forward to during winter months. I usually keep the bigger cans around i use shop much if it. I love having a cup on xmas eve and reading the baby Christmas books it's our tradition.
13 days agoPalm Harbor, FL
On cold days who doesn’t love a cup of hot chocolate with marshmallow. The perfect amount of chocolate and marshmallows. It’s extremely affordable and I think it’s the perfect amount in a package I always have these packets in my cabinet for those cold days
a month agoLeesburg
So delicious and not overpowering like other hot chocolate brands I have purchased. It doesn’t have the weird aftertaste that others seem to have either. The marshmallows are tiny and PERFECT for a cup of my favorite chocolate beverage!
23 days agoVirginia Bch, VA
I can’t remember a time when we didn’t have this in our pantry and whenever it was chilly were snowed outside we would always get us a cup of this it always had so many marshmallows in it and they are puffed up and we always add our own marshmallow fluff
3 months agoUnion, SC
Love hot coco so much lol sometimes it's not even hot i just put it in milk. The marshmallows are crunchy until they get hot then they're soft and melt. Love this one because I end up eating half them before its made.
8 days agoOrlando
I am a marshmallow lover so I’m happy Swiss miss gives these out and makes them. With Swiss miss you can use milk or water and it still comes out tasting good as ever. Always fun to bring on the go or for a cozy night in.

152 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
9 months ago