Swiss Miss Marshmallow Lovers

Swiss Miss Marshmallow Lovers has separate envelopes with 4.5 times the marshmallows of regular Swiss Miss hot cocoa mix with marshmallows.

In which super market can I find it?
Are these good Swiss Miss Marshmallow Lovers for hot chocolate ?
HooWs it i wanna know?
Start your review of Swiss Miss Marshmallow Lovers!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Sometimes in the winter months, I find myself craving for a steaming cup of hot chocolate instead of my typical go-to coffee.in reviews
It mixes well and the added marshmallows.. mmmm good.in reviews
It tastes great with milk or waterin reviews
can never go wrong with a cup of swiss in reviews
Lellianne C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I grew up drinking this hot chocolate drink and it is definitely my go-to brand when picking up hot chocolate for the holidays. It is easy to make and great for the whole family to enjoy while sitting by the fireplace or after a long snowy day. The chocolate flavor is so comforting and the mini marshmallows are a fun pop of sweetness in your mouth. Highly recommend
Elizabeth D.
Concrete , WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Its always been a family favorite. It takes me back to my childhood, my grandma would always make me a cup when i woke up in the middle of the night. And just recently it was a life saver, our power was out and we heated Swiss miss on our wood stove. It was the best night ever. Telling storys,and laughing by the fire with our swiss miss. My boys love swiss miss more now then ever before. Not to mention the marshmallows were a hit. Perfect amount for me and my family. I don't like a overflowing cup so just right.
Skye B.
Lawton, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Swiss Miss Marshmallow Lovers uploaded by Skye B.
Made properly, with actual milk, my children love this on a cold day, or if they are just feeling blue. A little bigger marshmallows would be good. Great chocolate flavor cocoa [product:swiss-miss-marshmallow-hot-cocoa-mix---28.5oz]
Ashlie H.
Centralia, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 6
Swiss Miss Marshmallow Lovers uploaded by Ashlie H.
Purchased at: Walmart
Since I was a child I have been drinking the Swiss Miss hot chocolate. My favorite is this one since it has marshmallows in it. It has a nice creamy cocoa flavor to it and it taste delightful. I will either make mine with water or milk, add cool whip to the top and sprinkle cinnamon over it. If I have cinnamon sticks I will also add them to it. This is a great drink for cold chilly days or just to drink. I will normally drink mine before I go to bed like I did as a child.
Samantha B.
Loveland, CO
This hot chocolate is a classic and a favorite with us. There is nothing better than coming in from the Colorado cold and steaming some mile to make this hot chocolate with. The marshmallows are a huge plus!
Cassie N.
Bellaire, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Swiss Miss Marshmallow Lovers uploaded by Cassie N.
Swiss Miss Marshmallow Lovers uploaded by Cassie N.
Purchased at: Kroger
I like to have a cup of hot chocolate every once in awhile to warm me up and to relax. We love the swiss miss marshmallow lovers kind. This is a sweet hot drink for people of all ages. It has good flavor with a bunch of yummy marshmallows. I would check this kind out
Keara J.
Roanoke, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
1,151 reviews
Swiss Miss Marshmallow Lovers uploaded by Keara J.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love making me a hot cup of hot chocolate in the mornings it definitely gets me warm using milk instead of water gives it 100% better taste! I highly recommend this brand. #hotchocolate #marshmellows #yummy #food #drink #voxbox #walmart
samantha E.
ROSEVILLE, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
FAVORITE!!  I love this hot chocolate throughout the year, but especially on cold rainy winter days!  The marshmallows in this are the best.  They aren't fluffy, but are freezedried type, but they expand a little in the liquid and are the perfect bit of something extra with the chocolate.  LOVE LOVE LOVE this stuff.  As always, it it best made with milk and maybe a little whipped cream :)
Sherry R.
Piedmont, SC
I recommend this product. This hot chocolate is a great instant flavor hot chocolate with loads of tiny marshmallows.
Angela J.
Round Rock, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Swiss Miss Marshmallow Lovers uploaded by Angela J.
Imagine this: snowy night, fireplace, fresh baked chocolate chip cookies and a cup of hot chocolate drowned in marshmallows. Need I say more? I don’t know about anybody else but its the marshmallows that do it for me. I like dipping fresh baked cookies in my hot chocolate and scooping the marshmallows out with it and eating it. Oh so yummy. If you haven’t tried this you don’t know the goodness you’re missing.

156 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sasmi R.
Toronto
il y a un an
Nicole M. il y a 10 mois
Yes they are amazing!
Kathy K.
Bristol, TN
il y a 2 ans
Have you tried it with KRAFT Jet-Puffed Marshmallow CREME and candy sprinkles along with a peppermint stick??....Delicious!!!!
Kelli S. il y a 2 ans
No but I will have to now! That sounds so good!! ☺️
Christina S.
Muskegon, MI
il y a 3 ans
char B. il y a 3 ans
Godiva Datk Chocolate but I am more of a dark chocolate person so .......:)