BY SWISS MISS #1 in Cocoa

Swiss Miss Marshmallow Lovers has separate envelopes with 4.5 times the marshmallows of regular Swiss Miss hot cocoa mix with marshmallows.

• Do anyone else love these?13 Answers
  • Do you like your hot chocolate With or without marshmallows?4 Answers
  • Why do the marshmellows gatta melt so fast tho!?😭3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "Sometimes in the winter months, I find myself craving for a steaming cup of hot chocolate instead of my typical go-to coffee." in 3 reviews
  • "It mixes well and the added marshmallows.. mmmm good." in 1 review
  • "It tastes great with milk or water" in 1 review
  • "can never go wrong with a cup of swiss " in 1 review
Kristina C.
Portland, OR
I was very excited to discover this version of Swiss Miss with extra marshmallows for a steal at less than $2 at the grocery. I always felt that there were never enough marshmallows, but that situation has now been remedied! This is the perfect drink for bitter winter days. I daydream about this stuff if I have to be outside in the cold. I like to use 2 envelopes of cocoa mix with hot water or just use warm milk (like many other people) for a richer and more chocolate-y experience.
Samantha C.
Biloxi, MS
I LOVE hot chocolate in any place and time.  This one is fun and full of marshmallow's.  They are not too hard or too soft, although they melt fast.  Who doesn't love that?  I do, the mix is still the same as in the other types of Swiss Miss hot chocolate.  It is super easy and safe to use from boiling the water to sticking it in the microwave.  I make mine with water and I also add a little extra marshmallow because I love them.  I purchase mine at Walmart!
BEV A.
Houston
Delicious, I love to serve mine with 2 percent milk. Love the marshmallows inside. I normally add more to my cup. Simply delicious. Made with real milk, you can add water, but I just add more milk to taste this delicious hot coco taste. Great with nice hot biscuits early in the morning or late at night. MY COMFORT Drink.
samantha e.
San Jose, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
FAVORITE!!  I love this hot chocolate throughout the year, but especially on cold rainy winter days!  The marshmallows in this are the best.  They aren't fluffy, but are freezedried type, but they expand a little in the liquid and are the perfect bit of something extra with the chocolate.  LOVE LOVE LOVE this stuff.  As always, it it best made with milk and maybe a little whipped cream :)
Darlene R.
Brimley
Oh my when I’m feeling reminiscent of the holidays or it’s just cold out Swiss Miss Cocoa is a warming experience.  Thebesyt thing is the marshmallows , there are so many. When you eat them it’s great but when you let them melt into your cocoa it adds a creamy sweetness that is hatd to pass up.
Chanon C.
White Lake, MI
I truly believe that good hot chocolate is created with an abundance of marshmallows. I always usually do two packs of hot chocolate to one mug of milk & the marshmallows just overflow! (which to me, is only a positive) I absolutely love this brand & this specific version in the winter time & it's great to drink around the holidays, cozied up by the fireplace.
Melanie M.
maysville ky
No matter what type of weather is out side I’m drinking this hot chocolate! I absolutely love this brand compared to Nestlés. You can buy it from almost anywhere. Walmart, dollar store, dollar tree, kroger!

Side note- I don’t put milk in it I only use water just because I’m lactose intolerant but the chocolate powder doesn’t hurt my stomach at all!
Beth S.
Peru
The marshmallows are what keep me coming back. Little bits of heaven floating in a chocolate dream. The cocoa itself reminds me of the days when I was a kid, and played in the snow until my mom came out, hollaring nonsense about frostbite. My sister and I would come in, change out of our snowsuits, and have a cup while watching Scooby Doo reruns.
Avani P.
This product is so great for the wintertime when you just want to cozy up and watch a movie. It's so delicious, especially with milk. I honestly don't get the same vibes from water and mixing this into it. If you were to try this product, which you should, I would recommend drinking it with milk instead of water.
Julie J.
Los Angeles, CA
You can never go wrong with a cup of hot cocoa and even better when there's marshmallows. Ever since i could remember there was always a box at home. Super easy to make i mix it with milk and taste so good. I love have a cup when its a nice cold night or even on rainy days. Super affordable and ive found in most grocery stores but lalety I've been buying at the 99 cent store. If you haven't already,what you waiting for?! Go out and pick it up or add it to the grocery list.
Jackee B.
Do you like your cocoa better with milk or water??
Krystyl M.
East Orange, NJ
Does anyone have a receipe that takes this from good cocoa to amazing?!
McKenzie C.
Do you prefer mixing it with water or milk?
Patrice G.
Crewe, VA
Do anyone else love these?
Kallie S.
Ely, IA
Is this better made with water or milk?