Swiss Miss Marshmallow Lovers

Swiss Miss Marshmallow Lovers has separate envelopes with 4.5 times the marshmallows of regular Swiss Miss hot cocoa mix with marshmallows.

In which super market can I find it?
Are these good Swiss Miss Marshmallow Lovers for hot chocolate ?
HooWs it i wanna know?
Start your review of Swiss Miss Marshmallow Lovers!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Sometimes in the winter months, I find myself craving for a steaming cup of hot chocolate instead of my typical go-to coffee.in reviews
It mixes well and the added marshmallows.. mmmm good.in reviews
It tastes great with milk or waterin reviews
can never go wrong with a cup of swiss in reviews
Erika H.
I grew up on this product, and it's still my go-to choice. I always keep this stocked in my cabinet to satisfy my cravings.
Myriam H.
paris
Just yummy in your chocolate , you appreciate when in cold temperature !!! delicious fabulous for children or adults !!!not expensive good price !!! the children love this just killed it
packaging the colour is nice but package not very beautifull
packaging the colour is nice but package not very beautifull
Brittany A.
Antioch, TN
This hot chocolate is the best with so many marshmallows! I absolutely love the flavor!
Jenna D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I really enjoy this hot cocoa mix because they already come with marshmallows. The only con is I find it to be a little watery at times, but that could be because I'm not using milk. Overall this is a very good cocoa mix, it's easy to find and very inexpensive.
Lexus D.
Eugene, OR
This hot chocolate is perfect for people who enjoy marshmallows in their hot chocolate. It adds more flavor and warmth. I like the packaging of it. It is also a great value and is good for the whole family to enjoy. I would buy these again for sure.
Cloe A.
Lake Geneva
I really like hot chocolate but at the same time I don't. This meets my expectations. Sometimes it doesn't mix in all the way. It's a pretty good value. I also don't really know the price. I would recommend if you want a fast easy way to hot chocolate
Alyssa C.
Madisonville, KY
Of course this is the best one out! Extra marshmallows, who could go wrong. Wish I could buy just the marshmallows. Love the taste of the chocolate too!
Maddy O.
Fort Wayne, IN
I love this and drink it often because I enjoy the extra marshmallows and the creamy taste of the hot chocolate that is perfect to warm you up on a cold day
Kenzie K.
Forest, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
So good! Love all the marshmallows. Tastes the best with milk in my opinion. Very affordable, great flavor !
Brooke H.
Best hot cocoa! Can make with either milk or water either way is so rich & chocolatey. Easy to whip up quickly when the kids come in from playing in the snow!

156 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sasmitha R.
Scarborough, ON
il y a 2 ans
Nicole M. il y a 2 ans
Yes they are amazing!
Kathy K.
Bristol, TN
il y a 3 ans
Have you tried it with KRAFT Jet-Puffed Marshmallow CREME and candy sprinkles along with a peppermint stick??....Delicious!!!!
Kelli S. il y a 3 ans
No but I will have to now! That sounds so good!! ☺️
Christina A.
Ludington, MI
il y a 4 ans
Charlotte B. il y a 4 ans
Godiva Datk Chocolate but I am more of a dark chocolate person so .......:)