BeveragesPowdered MixesSwiss Miss
Marshmallow Hot Cocoa Mix - 285oz

Swiss Miss Marshmallow Hot Cocoa Mix - 28.5oz

Delicious Swiss Miss hot cocoa mix with marshmallows.

[product:swiss-miss-milk-chocolate-with-marshmallow-cocoa-mix] Which one is better milk or water?
Swiss Miss Marshmallow Lovers Is this too sweet to add in a coffee with caramel in it?
Start your review of Swiss Miss Marshmallow Hot Cocoa Mix - 28.5oz!
How would you rate this product?
Mandy C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Swiss Miss Marshmallow Hot Cocoa Mix - 28.5oz uploaded by Mandy C.
Classic, yummy hot chocolate. No complaints there! This brand is cheap and delicious, especially on a cold day. I would say that the marshmallows do not add much to the hot cocoa though because they melt right away with the hot water!
Sherry S.
Orlando, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Swiss Miss Marshmallow Hot Cocoa Mix - 28.5oz uploaded by Sherry S.
I don't drink Hot chocolate that often but I do keep some on hand for when I do want some.It's creamy,chocolatey goodness in a cup with little marshmallows so what's not to like?
Geneva B.
Eugene, OR
Swiss Miss Marshmallow Hot Cocoa Mix - 28.5oz uploaded by Geneva B.
I love Swiss Miss hot coco! I get the Christmas hot coco tins every year. There is just something perfect about Swiss Miss hot chocolate. I always make it to the directions and it is just right. Some brands are watery others are too rich and hurt my tummy. This is always just right.
Debra S.
Brooklyn, NY
Swiss Miss Marshmallow Hot Cocoa Mix - 28.5oz uploaded by Debra S.
Although not the richest hot chocolate, the Swiss Miss Marshmallow Hot Cocoa Mix - 28.5oz is a nice warm treat to have in the winter months. I prefer the one with marshmallows to add a little sweetness. It goes well with cookies and tastes better if warm milk is used instead of just water.
Heather M.
Newport News, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
We keep this around the house all the time because my kids love it (my husband and I do too). It’s really affordable and honestly it’s a really good tasting hot chocolate. I even used it inside my cocoa bombs I made this winter.
El H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Swiss Miss Marshmallow Hot Cocoa Mix - 28.5oz uploaded by El H.
This brand has been around for so long, I've had it countless times. I actually have some in my cupboard right now. I like to make mochas with it. So good!
brittani C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Swiss Miss Marshmallow Hot Cocoa Mix - 28.5oz uploaded by brittani C.
When it comes to hot chocolate this is our go to! Swiss miss has a rich milk chocolate flavor thats delicious with either water and/or milk. Add a little touch of french vanilla creamer for something different.
Amanda D.
Nazareth, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Swiss Miss is the best hot chocolate mix out there...just brings me back to my childhood. I make this with warm milk and it needs to have the marshmallows in the mix! I always with there is more chocolate mix in the packet, but it is still a delicious rich and creamy hot chocolate.
Shelby M.
Cincinnati, OH
I love hot chocolate with marshmallows! I always go to swiss miss. Its affordable, delicious, and an all time favorite at my house. Always meets me expectations every single time.
Jaime F.
Texas
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
1,277 reviews
A warm mug of hot cocoa is always a treat in the winter months. Swiss Miss can easily be found, but the flavor is a bit artificial tasting and the marshmallows are tiny.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
K W.
Auburn, Me
Celia G.
Colton, CA
1,294 reviews
il y a un an
Swiss Miss Marshmallow Hot Cocoa Mix - 28.5oz Which one is better milk or water?
Ariana M. il y a un an
Milk
Roli S.
garfield
il y a un an
Vanessa J. il y a 3 mois
I like it that way. But if you don't like to much sweet I wouldn't add to much caramel.
Tosha M.
Pickens, MS
il y a 4 ans
Which hot cocoa is the best for those cozy winter drinks Swiss Miss Marshmallow Hot Cocoa Mix - 28.5oz or [product:ghirardelli-chocolate-premium-hot-cocoa,-double-chocolate]
Fiona B. il y a un an