Swiss Miss Marshmallow Hot Cocoa Mix - 28.5oz

Delicious Swiss Miss hot cocoa mix with marshmallows.

[product:swiss-miss-milk-chocolate-with-marshmallow-cocoa-mix] Which one is better milk or water?
Swiss Miss Marshmallow Lovers Is this too sweet to add in a coffee with caramel in it?
Start your review of Swiss Miss Marshmallow Hot Cocoa Mix - 28.5oz!
How would you rate this product?
Damon R.
Salisbury, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Swiss Miss Marshmallow Hot Cocoa Mix - 28.5oz uploaded by Damon R.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is the go-to for this time of year for my kidlets. It’s creamier than the other brands, especially when mixed with milk.
Mandy C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Swiss Miss Marshmallow Hot Cocoa Mix - 28.5oz uploaded by Mandy C.
Classic, yummy hot chocolate. No complaints there! This brand is cheap and delicious, especially on a cold day. I would say that the marshmallows do not add much to the hot cocoa though because they melt right away with the hot water!
Sherry  S.
Orlando, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Swiss Miss Marshmallow Hot Cocoa Mix - 28.5oz uploaded by Sherry  S.
I don't drink Hot chocolate that often but I do keep some on hand for when I do want some.It's creamy,chocolatey goodness in a cup with little marshmallows so what's not to like?
Geneva B.
Eugene, OR
Swiss Miss Marshmallow Hot Cocoa Mix - 28.5oz uploaded by Geneva B.
I love Swiss Miss hot coco! I get the Christmas hot coco tins every year. There is just something perfect about Swiss Miss hot chocolate. I always make it to the directions and it is just right. Some brands are watery others are too rich and hurt my tummy. This is always just right.
Debra S.
Brooklyn, NY
Swiss Miss Marshmallow Hot Cocoa Mix - 28.5oz uploaded by Debra S.
Although not the richest hot chocolate, the Swiss Miss Marshmallow Hot Cocoa Mix - 28.5oz is a nice warm treat to have in the winter months. I prefer the one with marshmallows to add a little sweetness. It goes well with cookies and tastes better if warm milk is used instead of just water.
Megan W.
Salem, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Swiss Miss Marshmallow Hot Cocoa Mix - 28.5oz uploaded by Megan W.
Purchased at: Kroger
Personally I like this canister of Swiss miss more than the individual packets that come in the box because you can add as much or as little of the mix without wasting anything. This has the perfect taste of sweetness and chocolate. It's so easy to make. My son loves it and makes it all the time. We always add extra marshmallows bc they are just so good, but it has to be the mini marshmallows. The creamy and sweetness of this drink is  perfect to drink anytime, but it's even more perfect on those cold days. This is a comfort drink forsure! It's smooth and the marshmallows just melt in your mouth. I love sitting down with a comfy blanket with a good movie , and having a nice hot cup of this cocoa.
Angela E.
avon, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love Swiss miss hot chocolate. I make it with half water and half milk (or cool it with heavy cream)... But honestly... I prefer the ones without marshmallows.
Amanda B.
Tomah, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
Swiss Miss hot chocolate is a classic in my opinion. I liked it as a kid, now my kids like it (especially with marshmallows). We prefer the canister over the packets so we can add as much of the hot chocolate as we want to our mug (some like more chocolate than others).
Heather  M.
Newport News, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
We keep this around the house all the time because my kids love it (my husband and I do too). It’s really affordable and honestly it’s a really good tasting hot chocolate. I even used it inside my cocoa bombs I made this winter.
El H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Swiss Miss Marshmallow Hot Cocoa Mix - 28.5oz uploaded by El H.
This brand has been around for so long, I've had it countless times. I actually have some in my cupboard right now. I like to make mochas with it. So good!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
K W.
Auburn, Me
Celia G.
Colton, CA
1,388 reviews
il y a 2 ans
Swiss Miss Marshmallow Hot Cocoa Mix - 28.5oz Which one is better milk or water?
Ariana M. il y a 2 ans
Milk
Roli S.
garfield
il y a 2 ans
Vanessa J. il y a un an
I like it that way. But if you don't like to much sweet I wouldn't add to much caramel.
Tosha M.
Pickens, MS
il y a 5 ans
Which hot cocoa is the best for those cozy winter drinks Swiss Miss Marshmallow Hot Cocoa Mix - 28.5oz or [product:ghirardelli-chocolate-premium-hot-cocoa,-double-chocolate]
Fiona B. il y a 2 ans