BY SWISS MISS #21 in Cocoa

Enjoy the great taste of Swiss Miss hot cocoa mix with only 25 calories per serving.

• Do you make with milk or water6 Answers
  • How do these compare to the regular flavor? I'd like to try them,...3 Answers
  • Do these taste any different from the regular? 5 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Celinda M.
Henderson, NV
I love hot chocolate, but the amount of mix doesn't really work for the Keurig cup sizes to make a rich cup at a decent size. It's super watery, but it gets the job done if you're craving hot chocolate.
Margarita R.
PARMA, OH
We have a Keurig in our Youth Group and we stock on Hot Chocolate for the kids. They love it and we love it because it helps us stay warm. Flavor is great. Packaging is great. I definitely recommend this product to anyone. It can be pricey but if you can get it on sale. it's a great deal!
Christa H.
Blairsville, PA
I love swiss miss cocoa. It is a childhood favorite of mine. The value is great. They're not very expensive and there are often coupons in the paper. Before the Keurig I bought the pouches all the time. Now I often use the K-cups in the winter.
Samantha L.
Union, NJ
All the same chocolatey goodness that are used to in the run of the mill powder pouches. I like to add cream or whole milk to my mug prior to brewing to increase creaminess and cool down for quicker consumption. Great product choice and convenient!
Lauren O.
These K-Cup Pods for Hot Chocolate is the best invention ever made. They are so sweet and taste just as good as the stove top. They are a little expensive but worth the money. Meet my expectations and recommend it to others. So delicious go to for hot CoCoa
Andrea O.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This product is absolutely delicious. I love that they made these into K-Cups! It makes getting a cup of hot chocolate so much easier. It tastes great and it's perfect for those early mornings or movie nights. I would definitely recommend this!
Jamie F.
Raleigh, North Carolina
Not my favorite hot chocolate Keurig cup that I have used. Seems to be very watered down if you don't choose the smallest amount size and even so it still is not as chocolately as others I have tried. Affordable price though!
Kelsi R.
Not a huge fan of the K-Cup pod hot chocolate. You cannot control the water to cocoa mix ratio and it usually ends up being very watered down version of a great cup of cocoa. The price is also more expensive than just buying a box of the original packets.
Hannah R.
Rome, GA
Swiss miss is my go to for hot chocolate. I always purchase this brand when possible. The quality can't be beat. When I use single packets I make it with hot milk but with the k cups my fav thing is to add a spoonful of marshmallow fluff. Always adds a little extra something to an already great product.
Rachel V.
Alabaster, AL
Since I have K-cup machine this is the easiest and quickest way to make hot chocolate for my children. I am a repeat customer. Its affordable and expensive. I have used alternatives swiss mix is sweeter that k-cup.
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
Do you make with milk or water
Kelly E.
Lebanon, NJ
Do these taste any different from the regular?
Karalynn B.
How do these compare to the regular flavor? I'd like to try them, but don't eat to waste my money.