BY SWISS MISS

Enjoy the great taste of Swiss Miss hot cocoa mix with only 25 calories per serving.

• Do you make with milk or water6 Answers
  • How do these compare to the regular flavor? I'd like to t...3 Answers
  • Do these taste any different from the regular? 5 Answers
Margarita R.
PARMA, OH
We have a Keurig in our Youth Group and we stock on Hot Chocolate for the kids. They love it and we love it because it helps us stay warm. Flavor is great. Packaging is great. I definitely recommend this product to anyone. It can be pricey but if you can get it on sale. it's a great deal!
Christa H.
Blairsville, PA
I love swiss miss cocoa. It is a childhood favorite of mine. The value is great. They're not very expensive and there are often coupons in the paper. Before the Keurig I bought the pouches all the time. Now I often use the K-cups in the winter.
Samantha L.
Union, NJ
All the same chocolatey goodness that are used to in the run of the mill powder pouches. I like to add cream or whole milk to my mug prior to brewing to increase creaminess and cool down for quicker consumption. Great product choice and convenient!
Lauren O.
These K-Cup Pods for Hot Chocolate is the best invention ever made. They are so sweet and taste just as good as the stove top. They are a little expensive but worth the money. Meet my expectations and recommend it to others. So delicious go to for hot CoCoa
Andrea O.
Las Vegas, NV
This product is absolutely delicious. I love that they made these into K-Cups! It makes getting a cup of hot chocolate so much easier. It tastes great and it's perfect for those early mornings or movie nights. I would definitely recommend this!
Jamie F.
Raleigh, North Carolina
Not my favorite hot chocolate Keurig cup that I have used. Seems to be very watered down if you don't choose the smallest amount size and even so it still is not as chocolately as others I have tried. Affordable price though!
kelsi r.
Not a huge fan of the K-Cup pod hot chocolate. You cannot control the water to cocoa mix ratio and it usually ends up being very watered down version of a great cup of cocoa. The price is also more expensive than just buying a box of the original packets.
Rachel V.
Alabaster, AL
Since I have K-cup machine this is the easiest and quickest way to make hot chocolate for my children. I am a repeat customer. Its affordable and expensive. I have used alternatives swiss mix is sweeter that k-cup.
Haley L.
I love that these are so chocolatey!!! I believe that these are better than the regular packs! I throw a little bit of whipped cream and marshmallows in there and it's the absolute best. I would highly recommend.
Mikaela K.
Bellefonte, PA
These surprisingly aren't that bad. I still prefer the packages or homemade of course, but if you are going for the convenience factor I would recommend this! Perfectly chocolatey, and is great for a standard size cup of hot cocoa. Would recommend!
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
Do you make with milk or water
Kelly E.
Hillsborough, NJ
Do these taste any different from the regular?
Karalynn B.
How do these compare to the regular flavor? I'd like to try them, but don't eat to waste my money.

Amazon