Swiss Miss Hot Cocoa Mix Mint uploaded by Lacey B.Swiss Miss Hot Cocoa Mix Mint uploaded by Fatima K.

BY SWISS MISS #33 in Cocoa

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Swiss Miss® Mint Hot Cocoa Mix.
Premium cocoa.
Mint artificially flavored, hot cocoa mix.
1 envelope per serving.
120 calories.
2g sat. Fat, 10%DV.
130mg sodium, 5%DV.
15g sugars.
6-1oz envelopes.

Kaylee M.
Columbia, SC
I love mint hot chocolate and this is my favorite brand. It exceeded my expectations for hot chocolate. The chocolate mint flavor is in perfect combination. I highly recommend buying this every winter.
Lacey B.
Edmond, OK
I just recently tried the Swiss Miss Mint Chocolate Hot Cocoa Mix. I love hot cocoa mixes!! I usually go for the original, but love to try new flavors. I am a HUGE fan of mint chocolate stuff, so I thought this would be my holy grail hot chocolate. Turns out it's not. I was not very impressed by it. I didn't really care for it at all. I still have a few packs left so I will give it another go, but it's definitely not a flavor favorite of mine so far. I'm not sure if the mint to chocolate ratio is off or which one it even is... but I did not enjoy this cocoa mix. Very disappointed.
Amanda W.
Tukwila, WA
When I first saw this, I was excited. I am a minty lover, and this was perfect for me. I was thinking like a peppermint in my hot cocoa, but there really wasn't a whole lot of flavor and it took away from the chocolate. It was a bit disappointing. I wont buy it again.
Amber O.
My family and I drink Swiss Miss hot chocolate ever year because it is amazing around the holidays. When I went to the store recently, I found the mint flavor and was a bit skeptical because I have only tried the original. The mint is great! It is not overwhelming and taste just as good as the orignial.
Skylar M.
WHO DOESN'T LOVE HOT COCOA? I really really love it. I wouldn't have thought of adding mint but I really like this product and I think that it's really delicious. I always buy Swiss Miss when it comes to hot cocoa. I would recommend this to other hot cocoa lovers.
Doris H.
This brand of Hot Chocolate never disappoints me in taste and quality. It not only will satisfy your taste buds but it will make you thirst for more, and that is why this brand is the only one I'll use for Hot Chocolate. I highly recommend this brand to others.
Savannah R.
Ellenton, FL
My mom used to crush up our candy canes and use it as a stir in for hot cocoa so when I seen that Swiss Miss made mint cocoa I had to try it! While it's not as minty as real peppermint sticks, it does have a very smooth minty flavor. It made me feel right at home when I drank it. Just be careful adding marshmallows in it because it becomes almost too sweet to drink!
Elisha J.
Means, KY
The only thing better than regular hot cocoa is Swiss Miss Mint hot cocoa! In the winter yet it warms you and feels you with happiness. In the other seasons it's a wonderful reminder of that happiness. This is the stuff memories are made of.
Shelby H.
This brand is my overall favorite when it comes to hot chocolate. i am a repeat customer and have been since i was a child, it has great value and quality. Its not expensive so i always buy in bulk! my family loves it as well, and will surely be buying it again!
Ashley M.
THIS RIGHT HERE. Ahh so delicious, refreshing, and relaxing. This is my guilty pleasure during the cold winter months. I usually like to drink hot tea in the evenings but I will treat myself to a Hot Cocoa Mix Mint on the weekends :) yummy. Try it!!!
Margaret T.
Kingsville, TX
I absolutely love mint! Has anyone tried this amd is it as good as it sounds?
Caitlin H.
Des moines, IA
Is this a strong minty flavor? And is it more like andes mints or like a candy cane mint?
Jessica A.
Tampa, FL
Ia the mint flavor of this cocoa strong or subtle? I LOVE chocolate mint, but some cocoas are so subtle you can barely taste it!
Alexandra S.
Fort Irwin, CA
So I love this brand of hot cocoa but have never tried this one is it good and does it have a good mint flavor?
Miranda M.
N Kingstown, RI
This is my go to for hot cocoa. And don't be intimidated by that mint title. Because it's just a hint of flavor. It's perfect. It's cozy. And I just love taking it with me going to see fields and neighborhoods of Christmas lights!