Swiss Miss Great Start Cocoa Hot Cocoa Mix uploaded by Keirra C.Swiss Miss Great Start Cocoa Hot Cocoa Mix uploaded by Aishel hiu mei G.

BY SWISS MISS #7 in Cocoa

Swiss Miss.
Breakfast blends.
Great start cocoa.
Hot cocoa mix.
Now 60 calories per serving!
Good source of 14 essential vitamins & minerals. see more...

Swiss Miss Great Start Cocoa Hot Cocoa Mix
Sweet and yummy perfect for the cold weather. I love drinking it anytime with this kind of weather . And i would love to recommend it to others.
Keirra C.
Humboldt, TN
So amazing love the taste. Great for cold nights or nights sitting Infront of a bonfire.
Liwaa L.
mahdi soumia
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
It’s the middle of October and the weather is so unpredictable where I live and my office always seems too cold so a warm cup of cocoa helps warm me up. Sometimes I put this in a cup of coffee as well. It’s a great chocolate pick-me-up when the day has been rough and you need to relax briefly. It’s so simple to make by just adding hot water and stirring. I would recommend this and I will buy this again.
Christina F.
Norway, ME
Easy to find. Popular. Great year-round. Lasts a long time. Great price. Comfy, cozy, deliciousness.
Stephanie R.
Staten Island , NY
I’ve used this brand of hot chocolate growing up and still use it to this day. Or pro is, it’s really easy to use and delicious when using milk. One con is, I wish it came with bigger marshmallows. They melt and disappear so quickly when stirred with the hot water. There are times I don’t even get to eat them because there gone by the time I take my fist sip. I buy this product at target. I would recommend buying this because it tastes great but I would buy extra marshmallows.
Haley R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love the taste and hot chocolate is great for this time of year. I would definitely recommend.
Sarah T.
Best instant cocoa that I can easily use with a keurig. Add some ready whip and we are good to go.
Virginia S.
Hammond
Just add few marshmallows and there you have it the winter belly warmer.My kids grew up on Swiss Miss .You can make with water or milk
Gabrielle D.
Middleburg, FL
Loved this product. It was definitely worth the money spent. I would recommend this product to friends!
Albertíne P.
Bloomfield, NJ
If you want a good cup of hot chocolate, this is the way to go. They come with mini marshmallows!
Kimberly G.
Newtown, Pennsylvania
Have you ever mixed extracts into your hot chocolate?
samantha g.
Selden, NY
Which is better, this one or the one that has marshmallows in it?
Kelly G.
Does this come in a dairy free option for those who are sensitive to milk?
keyora g.
Bronx, NY
who else enjoys this brand of hot chocolate ??
Jenna D.
Lutz, FL
How is this hot cocoa different from the others? What makes up the "great start" claim?