Swiss Miss Great Start Cocoa Hot Cocoa Mix uploaded by Aishel hiu mei G.Swiss Miss Great Start Cocoa Hot Cocoa Mix uploaded by Keirra C.

BY SWISS MISS #5 in Cocoa

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Swiss Miss.
Breakfast blends.
Great start cocoa.
Hot cocoa mix.
Now 60 calories per serving!
Good source of 14 essential vitamins & minerals.

Yessenia F.
San Luis, AZ
Has a strong chocolate taste and is really sweet. One of my favorites hot chocolates! It goes great with any cookies or treats.
Bonnie M.
Tionesta, PA
Taste great easy to make with little effort individual packets make it easy to travel with
Jessica A.
Pekin, IL
Mixes well, makes a larger amount but sometimes lacks in flavor and can leave your mouth feeling dry.
Sarah M.
Montgomery, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Great hot chocolate! Usually I wouldn’t drink prepackaged but this one tastes pretty close to the homemade kind!
Nikki C.
Murfreesboro, TN
My all time favorite hot chocolate. I indulge in it every year around winter time. Sure it's great at other times too, but it's most comforting for me in the winter. It's the perfect amount of creamy and chocolaty and it's definitely something I'd recommend!
marie m.
Biskra, Biskra
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
If you like hot cocoa, this is premium quality hot cocoa tart enough to be suitable for baking brownies, but with enough sugar to make a deliciously rich cup of hot chocolate or mix with your favorite drip coffee for a cafe mocha. I will note however, that the consistency of the dark chocolate is sporadic. I have ordered this online twice after receiving a can as a gift. The gift can was lightly sweetened velvety dark chocolate with superb flavor, being slightly tart, the way I like it. The two identically labeled cans I ordered online were a lighter chocolate, lacking the velvety smoothness and tartness of the first can. The two mail ordered cans also appeared to contain more sugar and although the product was fine for hot chocolate or cafe mocha, it lacked the tart velvety quality of the can I received as a gift.
Arianna F.
this product is extremely delicous. i love how the packaging is. i have personally never found anything wrong with this product. the flavor is absolutely amazing. i would for sure recommend everyone to try this. it is overall my favorite hot chocolate
Layla 💜.
I personally am a very very very picky chooser when it come to my hot chocolate. Not all chocolate taste the same let alone taste good. But #Swiss got my heart, idk what type of chocolate they use buy don't change your recipe because this hot chocolate is really really good, especially with a little marshmallows #Yummy I highly recommend this product. Go buy it NOW !!!!!
Katlyn R.
Yum. I could definitely go for a nice warm mug full of this right now! Nice and rich. Smooth. Not chunky or powdery. I love me some hot cocoa and you can't beat Swiss Miss. (I sometimes use a pack and a half)
Alison F.
Northville
This hot chocolate is very rich and creamy- especially when you use milk instead of water. However, I found that if you use the recommended amount of milk, the drink ends up tasting salty- something that took me a few minutes to pin-point. However, if you add just a little more milk, the saltiness disappears. I Dont recall reading on the packaging a large sodium content, so I'm not sure if it actually is salt i was tasting. Nevertheless, it's delicious!
Kimberly G.
Newtown, Pennsylvania
Have you ever mixed extracts into your hot chocolate?
Sam G.
Selden, NY
Which is better, this one or the one that has marshmallows in it?
Kelly G.
Does this come in a dairy free option for those who are sensitive to milk?
keyora g.
Bronx, NY
who else enjoys this brand of hot chocolate ??
Jenna D.
Lutz, FL
How is this hot cocoa different from the others? What makes up the "great start" claim?