Swiss Miss Great Start Cocoa Hot Cocoa Mix uploaded by Aishel hiu mei G.Swiss Miss Great Start Cocoa Hot Cocoa Mix uploaded by Keirra C.

BY SWISS MISS #6 in Cocoa

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Swiss Miss.
Breakfast blends.
Great start cocoa.
Hot cocoa mix.
Now 60 calories per serving!
Good source of 14 essential vitamins & minerals.

Liwaa L.
mahdi soumia
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
It’s the middle of October and the weather is so unpredictable where I live and my office always seems too cold so a warm cup of cocoa helps warm me up. Sometimes I put this in a cup of coffee as well. It’s a great chocolate pick-me-up when the day has been rough and you need to relax briefly. It’s so simple to make by just adding hot water and stirring. I would recommend this and I will buy this again.
Christina F.
Norway, ME
Easy to find. Popular. Great year-round. Lasts a long time. Great price. Comfy, cozy, deliciousness.
Stephanie R.
Staten Island , NY
I’ve used this brand of hot chocolate growing up and still use it to this day. Or pro is, it’s really easy to use and delicious when using milk. One con is, I wish it came with bigger marshmallows. They melt and disappear so quickly when stirred with the hot water. There are times I don’t even get to eat them because there gone by the time I take my fist sip. I buy this product at target. I would recommend buying this because it tastes great but I would buy extra marshmallows.
Haley R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love the taste and hot chocolate is great for this time of year. I would definitely recommend.
Sarah T.
Best instant cocoa that I can easily use with a keurig. Add some ready whip and we are good to go.
Virginia S.
Hammond
Just add few marshmallows and there you have it the winter belly warmer.My kids grew up on Swiss Miss .You can make with water or milk
Albertíne P.
Bloomfield, NJ
If you want a good cup of hot chocolate, this is the way to go. They come with mini marshmallows!
Sonia S.
Chowchilla, CA
Easy to make, great flavor, perfect for everyon in family! Great price too- get mine at grocery store!
Amanda R.
Owensboro
I’ve tried so many hot cocoas and this is legit the best tasing one and also somehow the cheapest. It rules
Destiny C.
Shirley, IN
Perfect for cozy days in the winter. Great flavor. Love it. It tastes amazing. It is very affordable and I would highly recommend.
Kimberly G.
Newtown, Pennsylvania
Have you ever mixed extracts into your hot chocolate?
Sam G.
Selden, NY
Which is better, this one or the one that has marshmallows in it?
Kelly G.
Does this come in a dairy free option for those who are sensitive to milk?
keyora g.
Bronx, NY
who else enjoys this brand of hot chocolate ??
Jenna D.
Lutz, FL
How is this hot cocoa different from the others? What makes up the "great start" claim?