Swiss Miss Great Start Cocoa Hot Cocoa Mix uploaded by Aishel hiu mei G.Swiss Miss Great Start Cocoa Hot Cocoa Mix uploaded by Keirra C.

BY SWISS MISS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Swiss Miss.
Breakfast blends.
Great start cocoa.
Hot cocoa mix.
Now 60 calories per serving!
Good source of 14 essential vitamins & minerals.

Jamie L.
Flint , MI
Love the chocalatly taste of the hot cocoa perfect for those nights cuddled up on the couch watchin movies.
Jenn P.
By far my favorite chocolate mix! It is delicious alone or with a few marshmallows added in the mug! Super rich taste especially when I make with milk rather than water. Must buy for cold winter nights but my favorite to sneak it during night time even during the summer time !!
Bonnie M.
Tionesta, PA
Taste great easy to make with little effort individual packets make it easy to travel with
Lirio R.
Homestead, FL
Used to be so addicted to this hot cocoa, I would always love waking up in December just to drink one of these !
Yessenia F.
San Luis, AZ
Has a strong chocolate taste and is really sweet. One of my favorites hot chocolates! It goes great with any cookies or treats.
Nicolette N.
Citrus Hts, CA
My ultimate favorite coco! So tasty ! Affordable! Flavorful! Packaging is nice. Will continuously buy this product for years to come
Yazmin P.
Pharr, TX
Karina R.
Fort Myers, FL
Oh my this is so good for a cold night in or just because. The recipe says to add water but I add milk instead and that is much better in my opinion. It has a very good flavor, delish! I buy it at sams because you get a really big pack for about $5, best price i think.
Haley R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love the taste and hot chocolate is great for this time of year. I would definitely recommend.
Virginia S.
Hammond
Just add few marshmallows and there you have it the winter belly warmer.My kids grew up on Swiss Miss .You can make with water or milk
Kimberly G.
Newtown, Pennsylvania
Have you ever mixed extracts into your hot chocolate?
Sam G.
Selden, NY
Which is better, this one or the one that has marshmallows in it?
Kelly G.
Does this come in a dairy free option for those who are sensitive to milk?
keyora g.
Bronx, NY
who else enjoys this brand of hot chocolate ??
Jenna D.
Lutz, FL
How is this hot cocoa different from the others? What makes up the "great start" claim?