Swiss Miss Great Start Cocoa Hot Cocoa Mix uploaded by Aishel hiu mei G.Swiss Miss Great Start Cocoa Hot Cocoa Mix uploaded by Keirra C.

BY SWISS MISS #4 in Cocoa

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Swiss Miss.
Breakfast blends.
Great start cocoa.
Hot cocoa mix.
Now 60 calories per serving!
Good source of 14 essential vitamins & minerals.

Donna R.
Brooksville, FL
Nothing beats this, perfect. Love tge rich chocolate taste, and how it warms you up from the inside out. One of the best parts of winter. Always buy a few boxes when it is winter.
Colleen A.
Mayfield Hts, OH
Swiss miss is my favorite brand for a quick cup of hot cocoa. I will add this to coffee as well to make a mocha as well. I make this with w.either milk or water or a mixture of both. This can be purchased at most grocery stores.
MacKenzie L.
Reno, NV
I actually buy the k-cups, but Swiss Miss is the best tasting hot chocolate. My grandpa used to make it for me every morning and I still keep a box on hand for chilly nights.
Mariam E.
Chicago
Reminds me of my mom making it when I was a kid coming in from playing in the snow! Not only is it nostalgic but it tastes good and is affordable to have every once and a while!
Kayla K.
Bremen, Ga
We drink mostly home made hot chocolate. But when we do drink store bought, it's Swiss miss!!! It's really the closest to home made as you can get. Super yummy!!!!!
Sidney P.
Trussville, AL
This was such a good product to curl up on the couch and watch the Polar Express with! After  a long day of finals, it was nice to have something quick and easy without having to take too long or wait on it! Also a good price!
Megan S.
Marion, VA
Best thing about winter time when I get snowed in with the kids is cozying up with blankets and some hot cocoa and watching movies together! Best tradition ever!
Brittany S.
Baltimore
this is great mix. you can add milk or water and the less liquid you put in, its more chocolatey. i don't really like thick heavy chocolate so i add more milk and to me it's perfect. you can always add marsh mellows to the top when it's hot and it gives it a sweeter taste.
Rachelle S.
Saint Paul, MN
Swiss Miss is the go to for cocoa. Always creamy and delicious. Perfect to snuggle up with in the evening when I've had too much coffee but need a warm cup of comfort.
Timeea B.
Duvall, WA
Not a bad product. However, the silliness of Ghirardelli cannot be achieved with this mix. If you're not that picky, go for it. I grew up in Europe and I have a taste for fine chocolate.
Kimberly G.
Newtown, Pennsylvania
Have you ever mixed extracts into your hot chocolate?
Sam G.
Selden, NY
Which is better, this one or the one that has marshmallows in it?
Kelly G.
Does this come in a dairy free option for those who are sensitive to milk?
keyora g.
Bronx, NY
who else enjoys this brand of hot chocolate ??
Jenna D.
Lutz, FL
How is this hot cocoa different from the others? What makes up the "great start" claim?