Swiss Miss Great Start Cocoa Hot Cocoa Mix uploaded by Aishel hiu mei G.Swiss Miss Great Start Cocoa Hot Cocoa Mix uploaded by Keirra C.

BY SWISS MISS #10 in Cocoa

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Swiss Miss.
Breakfast blends.
Great start cocoa.
Hot cocoa mix.
Now 60 calories per serving!
Good source of 14 essential vitamins & minerals.

Alyssa G.
Rowland Hghts, CA
I like this mix but don't love it. Heres why: it's not strong enough (and by that I mean chocolate-y), AND I don't find it sweet enough. Even with multiple sugar packs or multiple mixes it isn't all that amazing.
Monica B.
Bay Shore, NY
Now that its winter time this is all my daughter has after school. Also the prices are great at Target. The others I don't really care for.IT definitely has excellent flavor!
Katlyn R.
Yum. I could definitely go for a nice warm mug full of this right now! Nice and rich. Smooth. Not chunky or powdery. I love me some hot cocoa and you can't beat Swiss Miss. (I sometimes use a pack and a half)
ary m.
It taste really good, an di use it a lot, im one of those people who love it chocolately. So on average i put like 4 packs of them in at once. Im very picky with this, but other than that i would get it. Thank
Elizabeth N.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this hot chocolate because it has mini marshmallows in it. The only thing I don't like is that the powder doesn't mix in completely with the hot water so sometimes there are chunks of powder.
Carmen M.
Weatherford, TX
when the weather gets cold i am immediately hooked on hot chocolate. Swiss Miss brand is amazing and i love to make it with milk for a frothy taste. The packaging is nice and easy. This is an affordable purchase and i would buy again. I recommend this.
McKayla B.
Logan, WV
I will forever love this hot chocolate. It's so convenient and incredibly tasty. It meets my expectations and more!! I buy it from Walmart because they usually have better prices. Definitely recommend
Caressa H.
Utica, KY
Oh the best hot chocolate around! I love how chocolate it is- it is good with water added and milk added. I recommend this product because it is so delicious and so easy to make!
Kripa U.
New Orleans, LA
Delicious, inexpensive hot cocoa mix. For a basic hot-cocoa mix, Swiss Miss has your back covered. I buy this hot cocoa mix at my local Walmart when I'm hit with the craving for regular hot chocolate. For someone not looking for fancy flavored hot chocolates, I would definitely recommend this one.
Emma W.
This is the best hot chocolate on the market! This product does not need improvement. It's very affordable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is the top of the line!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would definitely recommend.
Kimberly G.
Newtown, Pennsylvania
Have you ever mixed extracts into your hot chocolate?
samantha g.
Selden, NY
Which is better, this one or the one that has marshmallows in it?
Kelly G.
Does this come in a dairy free option for those who are sensitive to milk?
keyora g.
Bronx, NY
who else enjoys this brand of hot chocolate ??
Jenna D.
Lutz, FL
How is this hot cocoa different from the others? What makes up the "great start" claim?