Swiss Miss Great Start Cocoa Hot Cocoa Mix uploaded by Aishel hiu mei G.Swiss Miss Great Start Cocoa Hot Cocoa Mix uploaded by Keirra C.

BY SWISS MISS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Swiss Miss.
Breakfast blends.
Great start cocoa.
Hot cocoa mix.
Now 60 calories per serving!
Good source of 14 essential vitamins & minerals.

Carly N.
Classic hot chocolate. It tastes very good and when you make it with water it doesn't taste watered down at all. It's not too expensive either and I definitely would recommend getting this hot chocolate brand.
Nallely V.
Edinburg, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Great for this 38° weather, I've seen on here that there's more favors but all I've seen in stores is this one but that's okay because it's probably the only one I would buy
Brianna L.
I like this hot choco powder mix on the cold winter days, i usually put in 2 packets becuz i like it being chocolatly, so if u are a chocolate lover & never tried this but want to i would put 2 packets 😊
Teresa G.
Love this stuff. I really like drinking this during the winter or cold spring mornings. Hits the spot every time. Especially when the office is really cold. Wish they could make it without dairy or at least the extract it.
Delaija T.
Baton Rouge, LA
Swiss Miss hot coco is the best. I been drinking this brand since I was a little girl. Every time I drink it it brings back so many memories to me. I love to fix this I add some whip cream and marshmallows, grab me a cozy blanket and watch a Christmas movie.
Lauren M.
Horton, AL
This is good stuff if made properly. I prefer to make it over stove top with milk just bc water is a horrible option for hot cocoa and the microwave doesn't dissolve the product as easily.
Victoria B.
Im a big fan of chocolate and when I say this is bomb, that's exactly what I mean! It's easy to prepare and has little marshmallows in it which is always delicious!
Sarah P.
PHOENIX, AZ
As a mom of three, nothing is better that cozying up with my three girls, hot chocolate and a movie. My daughters love swiss miss. Easy to make and you can use water or any milk substitute.
Arianna F.
this product is extremely delicous. i love how the packaging is. i have personally never found anything wrong with this product. the flavor is absolutely amazing. i would for sure recommend everyone to try this. it is overall my favorite hot chocolate
Amanda R.
Deer, AR
My family is a swiss miss family there isn't a hot chocolate like this on the market that can beat there taste. I can remember my mom always fixing this for me as a child and now I do the same for mine. We will always buy this product. The price is great and the quality is always very good.
Kimberly G.
Newtown, Pennsylvania
Have you ever mixed extracts into your hot chocolate?
Sam G.
Selden, NY
Which is better, this one or the one that has marshmallows in it?
Kelly G.
Does this come in a dairy free option for those who are sensitive to milk?
keyora g.
Bronx, NY
who else enjoys this brand of hot chocolate ??
Jenna D.
Lutz, FL
How is this hot cocoa different from the others? What makes up the "great start" claim?