Swiss Miss Great Start Cocoa Hot Cocoa Mix uploaded by Aishel hiu mei G.Swiss Miss Great Start Cocoa Hot Cocoa Mix uploaded by Keirra C.

BY SWISS MISS #6 in Cocoa

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Swiss Miss.
Breakfast blends.
Great start cocoa.
Hot cocoa mix.
Now 60 calories per serving!
Good source of 14 essential vitamins & minerals.

Giselle M.
Jacksonville, Fl
I always have a box of these all year. Especially the marshmallow ones, they never get old and so easy to make. These are my go to winter mood setters. I do wish they could be a bit more chocolate-tier but Im good with it either way. I love my swiss chocolate pouches
nicole v.
Saint Petersburg, FL
I've used this.. it is honestly the best cocoa, I mean listen you can go to the store and buy yo chocolate marshmallows and chocolate syrup but man this is good by its self. and yes this has an awesome flavor, very chocolatey. I would recommend for others to try
Carly N.
Classic hot chocolate. It tastes very good and when you make it with water it doesn't taste watered down at all. It's not too expensive either and I definitely would recommend getting this hot chocolate brand.
Nallely V.
Edinburg, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Great for this 38° weather, I've seen on here that there's more favors but all I've seen in stores is this one but that's okay because it's probably the only one I would buy
Delaija T.
Baton Rouge, LA
Swiss Miss hot coco is the best. I been drinking this brand since I was a little girl. Every time I drink it it brings back so many memories to me. I love to fix this I add some whip cream and marshmallows, grab me a cozy blanket and watch a Christmas movie.
Brianna L.
I like this hot choco powder mix on the cold winter days, i usually put in 2 packets becuz i like it being chocolatly, so if u are a chocolate lover & never tried this but want to i would put 2 packets 😊
Teresa G.
Love this stuff. I really like drinking this during the winter or cold spring mornings. Hits the spot every time. Especially when the office is really cold. Wish they could make it without dairy or at least the extract it.
Lauren M.
Horton, AL
This is good stuff if made properly. I prefer to make it over stove top with milk just bc water is a horrible option for hot cocoa and the microwave doesn't dissolve the product as easily.
Victoria B.
Im a big fan of chocolate and when I say this is bomb, that's exactly what I mean! It's easy to prepare and has little marshmallows in it which is always delicious!
Sarah P.
Phoenix, AZ
As a mom of three, nothing is better that cozying up with my three girls, hot chocolate and a movie. My daughters love swiss miss. Easy to make and you can use water or any milk substitute.
Kimberly G.
Newtown, Pennsylvania
Have you ever mixed extracts into your hot chocolate?
Sam G.
Selden, NY
Which is better, this one or the one that has marshmallows in it?
Kelly G.
Does this come in a dairy free option for those who are sensitive to milk?
keyora g.
Bronx, NY
who else enjoys this brand of hot chocolate ??
Jenna D.
Lutz, FL
How is this hot cocoa different from the others? What makes up the "great start" claim?