Swiss Miss Great Start Cocoa Hot Cocoa Mix uploaded by Aishel hiu mei G.Swiss Miss Great Start Cocoa Hot Cocoa Mix uploaded by Keirra C.

BY SWISS MISS #10 in Cocoa

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Swiss Miss.
Breakfast blends.
Great start cocoa.
Hot cocoa mix.
Now 60 calories per serving!
Good source of 14 essential vitamins & minerals.

Danielle B.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this brand so much! It's my go to brand, it's not too expensive, and I can find it in any store I am a repeat customer and I will keep coming back, I think it's much better than other brands because it's creamy and you don't even need milk.
Alyssa P.
Buffalo, NY
I love to mix this into coffee in the morning instead of creamer. Delicious and creamy chocolate flavor! I also love it mixed with milk or water to do a normal hot chocolate. Throw some salted caramel syrup in and its a dream. Highly recommend.
Careesa R.
Kissimmee, FL
Since I was a child I have always love hot chocolate but Swiss Miss has always been my favorite brand of them all. The flavor in the richness in these little packets of hot chocolate is simply amazing and I would recommend this product to anyone.
Becca G.
Bentonville
A classic that I always have on hand. What the box doesn't tell you is that it is better made with a mix of milk and water, not just water! Occasionally I will melt a piece of chocolate in it as well which takes it to another level! Top it off with some marshmallows or whipped cream!
Janet D.
Mission hills, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I like the way this chocolate taste with water instead of milk. It has a rich flavor and nice packaging. It would be nice if it had little chocolate chunks. Or little marshmallows. Yes I would buy again.
Nicholas G.
Buffalo, NY
Favorite hot chocolate right here. Always get this mix. By some marshmallows to throw in there and it's even better. Through the winter months it keeps you nice and warm I toasty. I definitely recommend this to people that live in colder areas.
EvaMarie P.
Carrollton, GA
I love love love these during the winter time and to just snuggle up with a blanket and drink hot chocolate and watch movies with the fam or even solo is hreat 💕 I put candy canes in kind then when you drink your hot chocolate, you have a candy cane that tastes like hot chocolate
Sammy B.
Eugene, OR
One of the better hot chocolate mix as they can get it all though it’s really good to just get chocolate cake cream get the creamer milk warm and make your own hot chocolate mother figure to get pack and stuff so this mess is definitely the kind
Brittanee R.
Neillsville, WI
My whole family loves this hot chocolate especially mixed with milk instead of water. This hot chocolate was literally my childhood in the winter time. I love all the good memories it came with. It is very affordable and great tasting so of course I will be repurchasing this!
Trinity G.
Silver Spring, MD
Nothing feels better than a big mug of swiss miss hot chocolate while watching a movie. Swiss Miss is my favorite hot chocolate brand. The price is reasonable, its tastes great, and is just perfect for the cold climate. I would absolutely recommend this brand to others.
Kimberly G.
Newtown, Pennsylvania
Have you ever mixed extracts into your hot chocolate?
samantha g.
Selden, NY
Which is better, this one or the one that has marshmallows in it?
Kelly G.
Does this come in a dairy free option for those who are sensitive to milk?
keyora g.
Bronx, NY
who else enjoys this brand of hot chocolate ??
Jenna D.
Lutz, FL
How is this hot cocoa different from the others? What makes up the "great start" claim?