Swiss Miss Great Start Cocoa Hot Cocoa Mix uploaded by Aishel hiu mei G.Swiss Miss Great Start Cocoa Hot Cocoa Mix uploaded by Keirra C.

BY SWISS MISS #6 in Cocoa

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Swiss Miss.
Breakfast blends.
Great start cocoa.
Hot cocoa mix.
Now 60 calories per serving!
Good source of 14 essential vitamins & minerals.

Janet D.
Mission hills, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I like the way this chocolate taste with water instead of milk. It has a rich flavor and nice packaging. It would be nice if it had little chocolate chunks. Or little marshmallows. Yes I would buy again.
Sammy B.
Eugene, OR
One of the better hot chocolate mix as they can get it all though it’s really good to just get chocolate cake cream get the creamer milk warm and make your own hot chocolate mother figure to get pack and stuff so this mess is definitely the kind
Brittanee R.
Neillsville, WI
My whole family loves this hot chocolate especially mixed with milk instead of water. This hot chocolate was literally my childhood in the winter time. I love all the good memories it came with. It is very affordable and great tasting so of course I will be repurchasing this!
Trinity G.
Silver Spring, MD
Nothing feels better than a big mug of swiss miss hot chocolate while watching a movie. Swiss Miss is my favorite hot chocolate brand. The price is reasonable, its tastes great, and is just perfect for the cold climate. I would absolutely recommend this brand to others.
Cecilia Q.
Buford, GA
The Swiss Miss great start cocoa hot cocoa mix is very delicious and would recommend it to my friends and family because it is quick to make and delicious and very very creamy I love this product and would definitely buy this again and not to mention it's quite affordable
Tara B.
Murfreesboro, TN
For me a good hot chocolate/ cocoa should be rich and chocolatey and of course accompanied by marshmallows! This hot chocolate was OK. It wasn't rich or flavorful, it was just mediocre and bland.
Chloe D.
Gulf Breeze, FL
This hot coco is great.I love to cozy up with it and watch a movie. The packaging is fine. Im not to picky since its just hot cocoa. The flavoring is great. There is not much room for improvement. Maybe just more packets in each box. I would buy this again, and i have.
Mary Ellen D.
Keansburg, NJ
My son loves this Hot Chocolate. Especially on these cold winter days! He does prefer it made with milk vs. water, as it has more flavor. The individual packets are convenient and easy, as the amount is premeasured. Excellent with whipped cream or mini marshmallows!
Kenzie
What can I even say about this hot chocolate other than this is amazing?? Some hot chocolate is very watery and gross even if you only put a little water in it. Not Swiss Miss, though. It's affordable hot chocolate with a great taste. What else could a girl ask for?
Ninette S.
Huntington, NY
On a cold day I love the ease on making Swiss miss cocoa. It's affordable and I always buy from Bj's so I get the large one. I also make little hot cocoa goody bags in the winter for my kids friends. I will continue to buy.
Kimberly G.
Newtown, Pennsylvania
Have you ever mixed extracts into your hot chocolate?
Sam G.
Selden, NY
Which is better, this one or the one that has marshmallows in it?
Kelly G.
Does this come in a dairy free option for those who are sensitive to milk?
keyora g.
Bronx, NY
who else enjoys this brand of hot chocolate ??
Jenna D.
Lutz, FL
How is this hot cocoa different from the others? What makes up the "great start" claim?