Swiss Miss Great Start Cocoa Hot Cocoa Mix uploaded by Keirra C.Swiss Miss Great Start Cocoa Hot Cocoa Mix uploaded by Aishel hiu mei G.

BY SWISS MISS #8 in Hot Cocoa

Swiss Miss.
Breakfast blends.
Great start cocoa.
Hot cocoa mix.
Now 60 calories per serving!
Good source of 14 essential vitamins & minerals. see more...

laura t.
Been my all time favorite hot chocolate since i was a kid. my mom always had this ready when we came in from playing outside. Has a rich creamy chocolate flavor, even when you use water instead of milk to make it. rich chocolate flavor without being too rich that you wont like it.
alia n.
Everett, WA
This is the best hot chocolate in existence. I have asked many people and they all say it is their favorite. It is rich, creamy, chocolatey, and everything else you could hope for in a hot chocolate. This is definitely my go to brand for hot chocolate. My one tip to you is to use dairy or non-dairy milk instead of water. It will make it taste even better!
Denisse V.
I can not explain to them that it's hot chocolate for me, it's part of my life, from my breakfasts and dinner, it's like coffee for other people, I love it in hot chocolate I love it, even on my honeymoon with my husband I asked My chocolate and Swiss Miss special is super delicious and creamy I love it !!
Rebecca M.
Omaha, NE
It's your basic yummy hot chocolate. Make sure you don't add too much water or the taste is very off. I bought a box of 6 packs for a dollar just to have some on hand if I don't want my mint hot chocolate flavor.
Shelby A.
Brockway, PA
I buy this for my mom. She's not a coffee or tea drinker, so hot chocolate is her go-to winter warm up! I also enjoy this, and it's really easy to make. Even if your out of milk, which I prefer to make it with, when using water is still tastes good! I recommend this over any brand with marshmallows in it!
Glam W.
San Leandro, CA
Swiss has been a family favorite for years.. this is our go to drink on a cold winter night.  I would choose this brand over all the other that are in the stores right now. It is affordable for the amount of product you get.  Yes, I would recommend the product to other.
Jessica S.
Swiss Miss is the number one brand for hot chocolate. I have been drinking this hot chocolate since I was a kid and it has never disappointed! It has great flavor, and I especially love the hot chocolate with the tiny marshmallows in it!
Claudia C.
San diego, CA
I really enjoy these on a cold night, personally i think the directions ask for too little water or milk for my preference so i usually add more milk or water but even then i still think these taste great!
Abbey H.
Crystal City, MO
Swiss miss is my go to hot chocolate products. It has a richer taste compared to other products. Love the taste and the variety they provide. I repeatedly buy their hot chocolate because it's so delicious and I drink it all year round.
Anna S.
Auburn, AL
I love hot chocolate during the winter time, and I definitely buy this when I need more. The taste is great, not too sweet but sweet enough. My only concern is that the powder doesn't always dissolve completely when stirring into the hot water.
Kimberly G.
Newtown, Pennsylvania
Have you ever mixed extracts into your hot chocolate?
keyora g.
Bronx, NY
Foodie Expert
who else enjoys this brand of hot chocolate ??
Kelly G.
Foodie Expert
Does this come in a dairy free option for those who are sensitive to milk?
samantha g.
Selden, NY
Foodie Expert
Which is better, this one or the one that has marshmallows in it?
G D.
Foodie Expert
What else goes good with cocoa besides marshmallows?