Swiss Miss Great Start Cocoa Hot Cocoa Mix uploaded by Aishel hiu mei G.Swiss Miss Great Start Cocoa Hot Cocoa Mix uploaded by Keirra C.

BY SWISS MISS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Swiss Miss.
Breakfast blends.
Great start cocoa.
Hot cocoa mix.
Now 60 calories per serving!
Good source of 14 essential vitamins & minerals.

Emily T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My mom and I get this every winter. This is our go-to brand and it never disappoints! The flavor is nice and rich but not too much. It doesn't chunky and gross either so it stays smooth when you're drinking it.
Bri K.
Bradford, PA
I think this is everyone's favorite Hot Cocoa mix. Its fair priced and delicious. It has a rich chocolate flavor. I always use half water and half a milk when I make my mix. I like that they are easy to travel with and convenient.  This is the only brand I but.
Haylee H.
During winter this is about what my diet consists of! This hot cocoa is affordable and delicious. Perfect amount of chocolate, super easy to make! Available just about anywhere you like to shop! I would buy again!
Dani W.
My favorite brand of hot cocoa and i will never change! Love the flavor. Love the marshmallows and love that it's just the right amount of chocolate. It is good with water or milk. Definitely will keep buying!
Danielle B.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this brand so much! It's my go to brand, it's not too expensive, and I can find it in any store I am a repeat customer and I will keep coming back, I think it's much better than other brands because it's creamy and you don't even need milk.
Josi P.
My favorite. When I was little my mom would make this for me after school and she'd drop a Hershey's kiss in for more "flavor and love." Now the brand and the chocolate bring back sweet memories, and are absolutely delicious. Full of flavor, and so so yummy.
Jayden P.
Crystal, MI
I drink a hot mug of this hot cocoa every day! It is honestly so tasty! My favorite thing to do is add half a package of this stuff to my coffee, and it makes it taste so much sweeter. I also really like the convenience of the packagings of the cocoa, but I wish that it was not made out of paper because it makes it easy to rip. I have repurchased this stuff for years!
Janet D.
Mission hills, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I like the way this chocolate taste with water instead of milk. It has a rich flavor and nice packaging. It would be nice if it had little chocolate chunks. Or little marshmallows. Yes I would buy again.
Nicholas G.
Buffalo, NY
Favorite hot chocolate right here. Always get this mix. By some marshmallows to throw in there and it's even better. Through the winter months it keeps you nice and warm I toasty. I definitely recommend this to people that live in colder areas.
EvaMarie P.
Carrollton, GA
I love love love these during the winter time and to just snuggle up with a blanket and drink hot chocolate and watch movies with the fam or even solo is hreat 💕 I put candy canes in kind then when you drink your hot chocolate, you have a candy cane that tastes like hot chocolate
Kimberly G.
Newtown, Pennsylvania
Have you ever mixed extracts into your hot chocolate?
Sam G.
Selden, NY
Which is better, this one or the one that has marshmallows in it?
Kelly G.
Does this come in a dairy free option for those who are sensitive to milk?
keyora g.
Bronx, NY
who else enjoys this brand of hot chocolate ??
Jenna D.
Lutz, FL
How is this hot cocoa different from the others? What makes up the "great start" claim?