Swiss Miss Great Start Cocoa Hot Cocoa Mix uploaded by Keirra C.Swiss Miss Great Start Cocoa Hot Cocoa Mix uploaded by Aishel hiu mei G.

BY SWISS MISS #8 in Hot Cocoa

Swiss Miss.
Breakfast blends.
Great start cocoa.
Hot cocoa mix.
Now 60 calories per serving!
Good source of 14 essential vitamins & minerals. see more...

Michelle L.
Los Angeles, CA
Childhood! We grew up drinking this during the winter months! It's chocolate heaven! But it's not healthy and tend to be in the pricy side unless you're picking up a value pack and really love it enough to drink for months!
Chasity M.
Beckville, TX
I love hot cocoa plus it's makes a great great for my three years old when he thinks he's drinking coffee ando it's really hot cocoa. Love this but wish it had more Marshmellows and creamer and not so watery tasting.
Jennifer O.
North Highlands, CA
You can never go wrong with this brand. It's so rich and flavorful no extra sugar needed and it tastes even better with warm milk instead of water. Perfect hot drink the whole family can enjoy on this cold weather!
Kayla H.
Austin, TX
One of my favorite hot chocolates during the winter! It's so easy to make and is a great price. It could taste a little better but I think it's fine for what you pay. I'd buy it again but idk if I'd recommend it.
Jane B.
Seattle, WA
Always a classic. Make with milk for an extra indulgent hot chocolate experience. It is very chocolatey and yummalicious. Don't know if I would say it beats that brand that starts with a G with a ton of letters.
Sabrina P.
Love having a warm cup of Swiss Miss hot coco by a fire during the winter. Every time I'm at an outdoor event, I always have to have some hot chocolate but first I have to make sure it's Swiss Miss! So yummy.
David C.
Hamilton, OH
I just but the Keurig 2.0 and I am thinking about buy ing the swiss miss peppermint time we all love you cocoa in the cold days it has the best flavor and the kids love the tine marshme you will love them to.
Brianna L.
I like this hot choco powder mix on the cold winter days, i usually put in 2 packets becuz i like it being chocolatly, so if u are a chocolate lover & never tried this but want to i would put 2 packets ūüėä
Janet D.
Mission hills, CA
I like the way this chocolate taste with water instead of milk. It has a rich flavor and nice packaging. It would be nice if it had little chocolate chunks. Or little marshmallows. Yes I would buy again.
Noah M.
Charlotte, NC
Swiss Miss is a staple in hot chocolate. They have great flavors and great taste. Super easy to make and in minutes you're cozy and drinking a nice hot chocolate on the couch. Perfect for any occasion.
Kimberly G.
Newtown, Pennsylvania
Have you ever mixed extracts into your hot chocolate?
samantha g.
Selden, NY
Foodie Expert
Which is better, this one or the one that has marshmallows in it?
Kelly G.
Foodie Expert
Does this come in a dairy free option for those who are sensitive to milk?
keyora g.
Bronx, NY
Foodie Expert
who else enjoys this brand of hot chocolate ??
Jenna D.
Lutz, FL
Foodie Expert
How is this hot cocoa different from the others? What makes up the "great start" claim?