Swiss Miss Great Start Cocoa Hot Cocoa Mix uploaded by Keirra C.Swiss Miss Great Start Cocoa Hot Cocoa Mix uploaded by Aishel hiu mei G.

BY SWISS MISS #7 in Hot Cocoa

Swiss Miss.
Breakfast blends.
Great start cocoa.
Hot cocoa mix.
Now 60 calories per serving!
Good source of 14 essential vitamins & minerals. see more...

Monica S.
Nibley, UT
Super yummy and it's very cheap at the stores. It's also so easy to make! It's great for the winter when it's snowing outside and you want to stay in and watch movies
MacKenzie L.
Reno, NV
I actually buy the k-cups, but Swiss Miss is the best tasting hot chocolate. My grandpa used to make it for me every morning and I still keep a box on hand for chilly nights.
sidney p.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This was such a good product to curl up on the couch and watch the Polar Express with! After  a long day of finals, it was nice to have something quick and easy without having to take too long or wait on it! Also a good price!
Kirsten O.
I love hot coco and this is the only brand that I will drink. Its super easy to find in almost any store, the taste is amazing and on that you'll never forget. It also bring back memories and helps creative new ones. I recommend this product to all of my friends!
Gabrielle R.
This is my absolute favorite brand of hot chocolate. The mini marshmallows are very cute and taste great. My favorite way to drink it is mixing it with hot water. I make this anytime it gets cold outside.
Brittany G.
My favorite brand! I love hot cocoa all year around. I use about a packaging a half in a big coffee warmer. This is the best brand taste wise. Price isn't bad either.
amber g.
During winter in my house my kids really look forward to going out to play in the snow and then coming in to a hot cup of hot chocolate that this is our favorite brand
Wendy L.
Brooklyn, NY
The only brand I like and will buy when I don't feel like going out to get one. I do not like plastic/fake hot chocolate. Very nice packaging and easy to use. Very affordable too!
Kayla H.
Austin, TX
One of my favorite hot chocolates during the winter! It's so easy to make and is a great price. It could taste a little better but I think it's fine for what you pay. I'd buy it again but idk if I'd recommend it.
Ashiah W.
Baton rouge, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Once I had this when I was very young and I hadn't stop loving it since. I just love how rich and creamy this chocolate is. Just sitting in front of a warm fireplace and watching some good old Christmas stories are a great combination
Stacy N.
Can you taste the vitamins and minerals in this cocoa? Does it taste like Ovaltine?
Shannon M.
Does this have caffeine?
TammyJo E.
Foodie Expert
Do the added nutrients affect the normal Swiss Miss Cocoa flavor and if so, in what way?
Mischke K.
ROCHESTER, MN
Is this "flavor" different from the normal, Rich Chocolate one? If so how does it differ?? I am really a fan of the Rich Chocolate one, and an interested in trying this one too if it is somewhat similar!