Swiss Miss Great Start Cocoa Hot Cocoa Mix uploaded by Aishel hiu mei G.Swiss Miss Great Start Cocoa Hot Cocoa Mix uploaded by Keirra C.

BY SWISS MISS #10 in Cocoa

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Swiss Miss.
Breakfast blends.
Great start cocoa.
Hot cocoa mix.
Now 60 calories per serving!
Good source of 14 essential vitamins & minerals.

Denisse V.
I can not explain to them that it's hot chocolate for me, it's part of my life, from my breakfasts and dinner, it's like coffee for other people, I love it in hot chocolate I love it, even on my honeymoon with my husband I asked My chocolate and Swiss Miss special is super delicious and creamy I love it !!
Jessica S.
Swiss Miss is the number one brand for hot chocolate. I have been drinking this hot chocolate since I was a kid and it has never disappointed! It has great flavor, and I especially love the hot chocolate with the tiny marshmallows in it!
Glam W.
SAN LEANDRO, CA
Swiss has been a family favorite for years.. this is our go to drink on a cold winter night.  I would choose this brand over all the other that are in the stores right now. It is affordable for the amount of product you get.  Yes, I would recommend the product to other.
Mila M.
Atlanta , GA
This bit chocolate is the perfect brand for a cold and chilly football game. I love putting chocolate chips and a little bit of milk in mine to make it a bit more rich. This brand is very cheap and everyone loves hot chocolate.
Abbey H.
Crystal City, MO
Swiss miss is my go to hot chocolate products. It has a richer taste compared to other products. Love the taste and the variety they provide. I repeatedly buy their hot chocolate because it's so delicious and I drink it all year round.
Claire w.
York, PA
Who doesn't love hot chocolate?! This is the classic go to hot chocolate for me. It reminds me of cold winter days where I've just come inside from playing in the snow. The taste is great and don't get me started on the marshmallows! Yum!
Anna S.
Auburn, AL
I love hot chocolate during the winter time, and I definitely buy this when I need more. The taste is great, not too sweet but sweet enough. My only concern is that the powder doesn't always dissolve completely when stirring into the hot water.
Racheal S.
Columbus, OH
Love this during the winter months I drink a cup at nite under the blankets watching a lovely movie love the taste it different a unique favor I don't need to add sugar I prefer this than anyother brand I have try will recommend
Emily P.
Hot chocolate is my favorite! I don't drink coffee or tea, so it's my go-to hot beverage. Swiss Miss is my favorite brand to purchase for hot chocolate. It always tastes good, whether you use hot water or heated milk. You can never go wrong with this brand for hot chocolate.
Ally W.
I love hot chocolate so much whether it's winter or summer. These packets are so easy to make and delicious. They are easy to find and very affordable. I either buy the packets or the big can, both are delicious. The packets are easier because it's already measured out. I would recommend this product.
Gina M.
Manassas , VA
Wondering how this tastes and if anyone on WW knows smart points value ?
Mischke K.
ROCHESTER, MN
Is this "flavor" different from the normal, Rich Chocolate one? If so how does it differ?? I am really a fan of the Rich Chocolate one, and an interested in trying this one too if it is somewhat similar!
TammyJo E.
Do the added nutrients affect the normal Swiss Miss Cocoa flavor and if so, in what way?
Shannon M.