Swiss Miss Great Start Cocoa Hot Cocoa Mix uploaded by Keirra C.Swiss Miss Great Start Cocoa Hot Cocoa Mix uploaded by Aishel hiu mei G.

BY SWISS MISS #8 in Cocoa

Swiss Miss.
Breakfast blends.
Great start cocoa.
Hot cocoa mix.
Now 60 calories per serving!
Good source of 14 essential vitamins & minerals. see more...

Ashlee B.
Wichita, KS
some of my favorite childhood memories involve hot chocolate. the sweet chocolate taste is amazing. my children and I drink hot chocolate very often. especially in winter months. the packaging is nice and I would recommend this to friends
Michaela G.
Parma, OH
LOVE HOT CHOCOLATE! this brand it great and will always be my go to, It is super tasty and super affordable, i love the little marshmallows it comes with and do wish they came with a little more, but the flavor is there and i will be buying again soon for these cold months ahead
Brie F.
Definitely one of my favorite hot Coco's. I like that it comes in packets so that you can bring it to work or to school or for travel. I am definitely a repeat customer and I would buy it again. Something great to drink on a cold day.
Darriyen I.
Nashville, TN
Classic hot chocolate, I NORMALLY use milk but if I'm on e then Water will have to do. I feel like this is more dissolving then other brands like nestle. Super affordable at that I highly recommend especially during the cold weather ūüĆł
Nadine S.
Santa Maria , CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love me some hot cocoa ! Especially when the air is chilly ! I love this brand and have had this type of hot cocoa since I was a little girl ! I love mixing it with water since I'm allergic to milk and I love that it tastes amazing !
Liz G.
Peoria, IL
Your classic hot chocolate mix!! Delicious and super easy to use, store and make! I've bought these plenty of times. When I want classic hot chocolate I buy this brand but if I want something unique or more rich I will opt for other brands.
Jasmine A.
This hot cocoa has been one of my favorites since I was a child. I love this because it can be found in different flavors sometimes. It is quick and easy to make and the flavor is spectacular. I have tried other hot cocoa brands that do not compare to this.
lisdeys b.
Westminster, CO
For me it is the traditional chocolate to drink during the winter months, every house I visit has its package of these, because it tastes good, its price is affordable, and it has a dynamic packaging. For this reason we always buy it, and can never be missing in our cupboard.
Johna M.
Ashland, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love swiss miss! I like to make mine with milke or almond milk, and I always put at least two packets in my mug, I prefer a heavily chocolate drink. Swiss Miss is a great brand that I trust and I often find myself with it in my grocery cart. Almost always in the cooler months.
Edith H.
Taste good though I use milk in place of water was actually very shocked growing up to find my friends families used water. I buy this brand every winter and we drink up all winter long until summer comes around again.
G D.
Foodie Expert
What else goes good with cocoa besides marshmallows?
Gina M.
Manassas , VA
Foodie Expert
Wondering how this tastes and if anyone on WW knows smart points value ?
Cali F.
Las Vegas, NV
Does this taste different than the regular flavor?
Jenna D.
Lutz, FL
Foodie Expert
How is this hot cocoa different from the others? What makes up the "great start" claim?
Lianna B.
streetsboro, OH
Foodie Expert
how is this different than regular hot cocoa?