Swiss Miss Great Start Cocoa Hot Cocoa Mix uploaded by Keirra C.Swiss Miss Great Start Cocoa Hot Cocoa Mix uploaded by Aishel hiu mei G.

BY SWISS MISS #8 in Hot Cocoa

Swiss Miss.
Breakfast blends.
Great start cocoa.
Hot cocoa mix.
Now 60 calories per serving!
Good source of 14 essential vitamins & minerals. see more...

Liz G.
Peoria, IL
Your classic hot chocolate mix!! Delicious and super easy to use, store and make! I've bought these plenty of times. When I want classic hot chocolate I buy this brand but if I want something unique or more rich I will opt for other brands.
Ashlee B.
Wichita, KS
some of my favorite childhood memories involve hot chocolate. the sweet chocolate taste is amazing. my children and I drink hot chocolate very often. especially in winter months. the packaging is nice and I would recommend this to friends
Abbey H.
Crystal City, MO
Swiss miss is my go to hot chocolate products. It has a richer taste compared to other products. Love the taste and the variety they provide. I repeatedly buy their hot chocolate because it's so delicious and I drink it all year round.
Who doesn't love hot chocolate? I like to drink got chocolate and huddle up under a blanket while reading a good book. You'll hear no complaints from me about it. Hot chocolate is the best and you'll find none better than Swiss miss.
Yvette A.
Riverdale, IL
Hot cocoa is one of my favorite treats for the cold winter, very affordable I purchase mine from family dollar, I keep them in my pantry, I especially like the milk chocolate a great product, yes I would recommend it to all my family
Sammii L.
Harlingen, TX
Omg by far the best one I have tried been drinking this ever since I was a kid and still do were barley getting cold fronts where I live (Tx) so any time it does come we pull out hot coco and smores and camp fire in our back yard!
Claudia A.
Laredo, Tx
This is a must have for the winter season in my house. I set up a little hot chocolate bar in my kitchen because my children love hot chocolate every night before bed. Swiss Miss is very rich and not so sweet. It is just perfect.
kristen m.
Springfield, MA
never fails to trusts a reliable source when and doubt go with what you know. I have tried other brands and I just wants feeling it at all. I have been drinking this my whole life. I like the kind with the little marshmallows
Michelle L.
Marrero, LA
Look for a nice cup of hot chocolate try this brand nice creamy rich chocolate flavor. I usually pick this up every year it's a good inexpensive brand that does the job very well and I will continue to buy it year after year!
Michelle L.
Los Angeles, CA
Childhood! We grew up drinking this during the winter months! It's chocolate heaven! But it's not healthy and tend to be in the pricy side unless you're picking up a value pack and really love it enough to drink for months!
Kimberly G.
Newtown, Pennsylvania
Have you ever mixed extracts into your hot chocolate?
samantha g.
Selden, NY
Foodie Expert
Which is better, this one or the one that has marshmallows in it?
Kelly G.
Foodie Expert
Does this come in a dairy free option for those who are sensitive to milk?
keyora g.
Bronx, NY
Foodie Expert
who else enjoys this brand of hot chocolate ??
Jenna D.
Lutz, FL
Foodie Expert
How is this hot cocoa different from the others? What makes up the "great start" claim?