Swiss Miss Great Start Cocoa Hot Cocoa Mix uploaded by Aishel hiu mei G.Swiss Miss Great Start Cocoa Hot Cocoa Mix uploaded by Keirra C.

BY SWISS MISS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Swiss Miss.
Breakfast blends.
Great start cocoa.
Hot cocoa mix.
Now 60 calories per serving!
Good source of 14 essential vitamins & minerals.

Jessica S.
Swiss Miss is the number one brand for hot chocolate. I have been drinking this hot chocolate since I was a kid and it has never disappointed! It has great flavor, and I especially love the hot chocolate with the tiny marshmallows in it!
Abbey H.
Crystal City, MO
Swiss miss is my go to hot chocolate products. It has a richer taste compared to other products. Love the taste and the variety they provide. I repeatedly buy their hot chocolate because it's so delicious and I drink it all year round.
Mila M.
Atlanta, GA
This bit chocolate is the perfect brand for a cold and chilly football game. I love putting chocolate chips and a little bit of milk in mine to make it a bit more rich. This brand is very cheap and everyone loves hot chocolate.
Claire w.
York, PA
Who doesn't love hot chocolate?! This is the classic go to hot chocolate for me. It reminds me of cold winter days where I've just come inside from playing in the snow. The taste is great and don't get me started on the marshmallows! Yum!
Anna S.
Auburn, AL
I love hot chocolate during the winter time, and I definitely buy this when I need more. The taste is great, not too sweet but sweet enough. My only concern is that the powder doesn't always dissolve completely when stirring into the hot water.
Emily P.
Hot chocolate is my favorite! I don't drink coffee or tea, so it's my go-to hot beverage. Swiss Miss is my favorite brand to purchase for hot chocolate. It always tastes good, whether you use hot water or heated milk. You can never go wrong with this brand for hot chocolate.
Racheal S.
Columbus, OH
Love this during the winter months I drink a cup at nite under the blankets watching a lovely movie love the taste it different a unique favor I don't need to add sugar I prefer this than anyother brand I have try will recommend
Ally W.
I love hot chocolate so much whether it's winter or summer. These packets are so easy to make and delicious. They are easy to find and very affordable. I either buy the packets or the big can, both are delicious. The packets are easier because it's already measured out. I would recommend this product.
E F.
Really like these, especially with milk (not water). I also enjoy the marshmallow ones. The individual packing is wasteful and creates lots of trash, but I can see why they do it that way. Maybe one big container?
Cindy G.
Wadsworth , IL
I love hot chocolate so I bought a box of these to try out. I like how easy they are to make but I think they're pretty bland! I'm not sure if I added too much water/milk but The taste was just too plain for me and I don't think I would repurchase.
Kimberly G.
Newtown, Pennsylvania
Have you ever mixed extracts into your hot chocolate?
Sam G.
Selden, NY
Which is better, this one or the one that has marshmallows in it?
Kelly G.
Does this come in a dairy free option for those who are sensitive to milk?
keyora g.
Bronx, NY
who else enjoys this brand of hot chocolate ??
Jenna D.
Lutz, FL
How is this hot cocoa different from the others? What makes up the "great start" claim?