Swiss Miss Great Start Cocoa Hot Cocoa Mix uploaded by Keirra C.Swiss Miss Great Start Cocoa Hot Cocoa Mix uploaded by Aishel hiu mei G.

BY SWISS MISS #7 in Cocoa

Swiss Miss.
Breakfast blends.
Great start cocoa.
Hot cocoa mix.
Now 60 calories per serving!
Good source of 14 essential vitamins & minerals. see more...

Bridget F.
Rockledge , Pa
always my go to hot chocolate. my favorite way to make it is with milk instead is water it makes it so much creamier! the packing is nice and inviting, always reminds me of childhood when i see it! sometimes hot chocolate can be pretty chalky so i'm glad this one isn't!
Brina S.
Phoenix, AZ
Swiss Miss hot chocolate is very delicious. It is very easy to make i would definitely recommend this to friends and family it comes in different flavors and taste amazing. The only flaw is when it comes into peppermint flavor it doesn't taste that good. But it doesn't change my mind about how good it taste.
Raquel N.
love this cocoa mix! I believe it to be the classic mix for those cold fall & wintery days! Perfect for on the go or when you are cozy at home. Its so easy to make and conviencently packed individually and portioned! I always keep a box at home and a box at work!
Nikki C.
Murfreesboro, TN
My all time favorite hot chocolate. I indulge in it every year around winter time. Sure it's great at other times too, but it's most comforting for me in the winter. It's the perfect amount of creamy and chocolaty and it's definitely something I'd recommend!
Leah H.
Richland Ctr, WI
If your a hot chocolate, sitting in front of the TV with a loved one on cold winter nights, junkie like me then this is for you! Would defiantly recommend using milk instead of water, so you get a creamier texture vs tasting watered down. Besides that, this is one of my favorite hot coco brands and I've been rebuying it for years.
Karissa D.
Rosemead, CA
By far my favorite brand of hot chocolate. I've been drinking this hot chocolate for years now, since I was a little girl. I live by this chocolate. I prefer the best time to drink chocolate is the evening time on a cold winter night so it could warm up your body and add marshmallows and whip cream.
Stephanie W.
Danville, KY
I love hot chocolate. Swiss Miss is affordable, delicious, easy to find on the shelf, easy to make, and can be added to anything. Want hot chocolate? Add water. Want a Mocha Joe? Add hot coffee. Add it to frosting mix for hot chocolate cupcakes. Truly it's so versatile.
Paige P.
This hot chocolate is way too sweet and barely even taste like chocolate. it ends up just tasting like sugar water once it is fully mixed. There are definitely other microwave hot chocolates you can get that are richer and more authentic tasting.
Ashlee B.
Wichita, KS
some of my favorite childhood memories involve hot chocolate. the sweet chocolate taste is amazing. my children and I drink hot chocolate very often. especially in winter months. the packaging is nice and I would recommend this to friends
Yesenia B.
N Las Vegas, NV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
In a cold winter day swiss miss never fails me taste just like homeade hot cocoa it has a great flavor very rich and tastey ! Ive tried others but Swiss miss seens to have the best flavor and I would definetly recommend it to other consumers !
Kimberly G.
Newtown, Pennsylvania
Have you ever mixed extracts into your hot chocolate?
samantha g.
Selden, NY
Which is better, this one or the one that has marshmallows in it?
Kelly G.
Does this come in a dairy free option for those who are sensitive to milk?
keyora g.
Bronx, NY
who else enjoys this brand of hot chocolate ??
Jenna D.
Lutz, FL
How is this hot cocoa different from the others? What makes up the "great start" claim?