Swiss Miss Great Start Cocoa Hot Cocoa Mix uploaded by Keirra C.Swiss Miss Great Start Cocoa Hot Cocoa Mix uploaded by Aishel hiu mei G.

BY SWISS MISS #16 in Hot Cocoa

Swiss Miss.
Breakfast blends.
Great start cocoa.
Hot cocoa mix.
Now 60 calories per serving!
Good source of 14 essential vitamins & minerals. see more...

Monica A.
Edwardsville, IL
Swiss Miss is comforting to me because that is what I grew up drinking. I don't think it is as good as some other higher priced hot chocolate mixes, but for the price, it's great. It's easy to make and you can add extra touches (like marshmallows) to make it even better.
Bridget F.
Rockledge , Pa
Foodie Expert
always my go to hot chocolate. my favorite way to make it is with milk instead is water it makes it so much creamier! the packing is nice and inviting, always reminds me of childhood when i see it! sometimes hot chocolate can be pretty chalky so i'm glad this one isn't!
Thegirlreview s.
Swissmiss is my favorite hot chocolate in the whole world,it tastes like heaven,and i grew up with this brand and I think it's the best hot chocolate ever made.I also like how easy it is to make! You can find this at any local grocery store and it has a amazing price.
Eman S.
Buena Park, CA
Foodie Expert
Mix this with milk instead of water and you might have the best cup of hot cocoa you've ever had. It is so good especially in the wintertime. It saves me money and time and is convenient. I just wish it dissolves into the milk either, other than that it's perfect.
vianca h.
El Paso, TX
This is the best when its cold outside! with some marshmallows thrown in there and add a little bit of Kahlua to this! it is so good rich and creamy not to mention it gets you happy lol.. love the taste of hot chocolate a child hood favorite .... recommend it
Elyse H.
Farmville, VA
This is the best hot chocolate ever! I love to cozy up with a cup of this on a cold day with Netflix on the couch. I buy this many times over the winter because it just that good. Its very affordable and I will be buying this product again in the future.
Shekinah M.
Carson, CA
Yo, I really love Swiss Miss. I keep like a stock of it in my pantry I'm not even kidding. Some people say that it lacks taste but that's just because you don't follow instructions and put too much hot water. It's super affordable. AND ITS REALLY SPOT ON
Iesha G.
Outlook, WA
Always an amazing feeling when I get to make a hot mug filled with this. Affordable with a great taste of chocolate creamy goodness not too sweet or too dry just perfect, all coming in separate packs to make the servings easier. I buy them every winter!
Courtney C.
Mt Washington, KY
Foodie Expert
I don't really tell a difference between the tastes of different hot chocolate brands. This one is good though. It's affordable and you get plenty of packets to use. Just poor into a mug of warm water and pop it into the microwave! #collegestudentlife
Alexandria M.
Whittier, CA
I love this Hot Coco! This is my go-to cozy warm blanket night drink. It has a great flavor that is not to overpowering. I make sure that I always have some in my pantry. It is extremely affordable usually just over a dollar a box. Will keep buying!
Kimberly G.
Newtown, Pennsylvania
Have you ever mixed extracts into your hot chocolate?
keyora g.
Bronx, NY
who else enjoys this brand of hot chocolate ??
Kelly G.
Foodie Expert
Does this come in a dairy free option for those who are sensitive to milk?
samantha g.
Selden, NY
Foodie Expert
Which is better, this one or the one that has marshmallows in it?
G D.
Foodie Expert
What else goes good with cocoa besides marshmallows?