Swiss Miss Great Start Cocoa Hot Cocoa Mix uploaded by Aishel hiu mei G.Swiss Miss Great Start Cocoa Hot Cocoa Mix uploaded by Keirra C.

BY SWISS MISS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Swiss Miss.
Breakfast blends.
Great start cocoa.
Hot cocoa mix.
Now 60 calories per serving!
Good source of 14 essential vitamins & minerals.

Michaela G.
Parma, OH
LOVE HOT CHOCOLATE! this brand it great and will always be my go to, It is super tasty and super affordable, i love the little marshmallows it comes with and do wish they came with a little more, but the flavor is there and i will be buying again soon for these cold months ahead
Holly H.
Hudsonville, MI
The classic best hot chocolate mix. Best way to make a great cup of hot chocolate is to make it with milk and add marshmallows on top. Better flavor and more chocolatey than nestle and the kind with added marsh mellows is the best
Nadine S.
Santa Maria, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love me some hot cocoa ! Especially when the air is chilly ! I love this brand and have had this type of hot cocoa since I was a little girl ! I love mixing it with water since I'm allergic to milk and I love that it tastes amazing !
Jasmine A.
This hot cocoa has been one of my favorites since I was a child. I love this because it can be found in different flavors sometimes. It is quick and easy to make and the flavor is spectacular. I have tried other hot cocoa brands that do not compare to this.
Tania G.
Swiss Miss hot chocolate is one of my favorite brands of hot chocolate because it taste really good and it is easy and fast to make. It is also cheap which is great if youre on a budget. I would for sure recommend it to others and will be purchasing again
Drew C.
Knoxville, TN
taste amazing but make sure you definitely follow directions or the drink with be chalky and not as good as it can be. definitely a great value buy and enough for large groups or the person who drinks hot chocolate every day. I purchase this brand a LOT.
Sachenka C.
Los Angeles, CA
Perfect price for good hot chocolate! I love this because they come in little packs that are great for on the go! this is like my go to brand when I'm in the mood for hot coco. I would recommend because the price is super affordable compared to other brands and it comes with a good amount of packets too!
Brittany W.
North Vernon, IN
Love this Product! Brings back so many childhood memories for me! Great in winter time when you just want to curl up on the couch after a long winter day! My favorite extra to add in the bottom is a peppermint and it makes it just right for the Holidays!
Denisse V.
I can not explain to them that it's hot chocolate for me, it's part of my life, from my breakfasts and dinner, it's like coffee for other people, I love it in hot chocolate I love it, even on my honeymoon with my husband I asked My chocolate and Swiss Miss special is super delicious and creamy I love it !!
Jessica S.
Swiss Miss is the number one brand for hot chocolate. I have been drinking this hot chocolate since I was a kid and it has never disappointed! It has great flavor, and I especially love the hot chocolate with the tiny marshmallows in it!
Kimberly G.
Newtown, Pennsylvania
Have you ever mixed extracts into your hot chocolate?
Sam G.
Selden, NY
Which is better, this one or the one that has marshmallows in it?
Kelly G.
Does this come in a dairy free option for those who are sensitive to milk?
keyora g.
Bronx, NY
who else enjoys this brand of hot chocolate ??
Jenna D.
Lutz, FL
How is this hot cocoa different from the others? What makes up the "great start" claim?