Swiss Miss Great Start Cocoa Hot Cocoa Mix uploaded by Aishel hiu mei G.Swiss Miss Great Start Cocoa Hot Cocoa Mix uploaded by Keirra C.

BY SWISS MISS #6 in Cocoa

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Swiss Miss.
Breakfast blends.
Great start cocoa.
Hot cocoa mix.
Now 60 calories per serving!
Good source of 14 essential vitamins & minerals.

Megan S.
Marion, VA
Best thing about winter time when I get snowed in with the kids is cozying up with blankets and some hot cocoa and watching movies together! Best tradition ever!
Brittany S.
Baltimore
this is great mix. you can add milk or water and the less liquid you put in, its more chocolatey. i don't really like thick heavy chocolate so i add more milk and to me it's perfect. you can always add marsh mellows to the top when it's hot and it gives it a sweeter taste.
Kirsten O.
I love hot coco and this is the only brand that I will drink. Its super easy to find in almost any store, the taste is amazing and on that you'll never forget. It also bring back memories and helps creative new ones. I recommend this product to all of my friends!
Rachelle S.
Saint Paul, MN
Swiss Miss is the go to for cocoa. Always creamy and delicious. Perfect to snuggle up with in the evening when I've had too much coffee but need a warm cup of comfort.
Gabrielle R.
This is my absolute favorite brand of hot chocolate. The mini marshmallows are very cute and taste great. My favorite way to drink it is mixing it with hot water. I make this anytime it gets cold outside.
Timeea B.
Duvall, WA
Not a bad product. However, the silliness of Ghirardelli cannot be achieved with this mix. If you're not that picky, go for it. I grew up in Europe and I have a taste for fine chocolate.
Brittany G.
My favorite brand! I love hot cocoa all year around. I use about a packaging a half in a big coffee warmer. This is the best brand taste wise. Price isn't bad either.
Jennifer Q.
I remember drinking this as a child in the winter after playing in the snow. Yummmm! This is definitely a classic that I still enjoy drinking on a cold winter day - add some marshmallows and this is a dream.
Portia G.
Morristown, TN
I love hot chocolate on the cold winter days. It's soothing to the body. I am a repeat consumer & the price is affordable. I'm content with the way it is now. Packaging is eye catcher.
Mikayla S.
Raymond, NE
Without a doubt my go to hot chocolate brand. It's inexpensive and delicious, and not to mention fast and easy to make. I love making it with coffe or milk but even water tastes good!
Kimberly G.
Newtown, Pennsylvania
Have you ever mixed extracts into your hot chocolate?
Sam G.
Selden, NY
Which is better, this one or the one that has marshmallows in it?
Kelly G.
Does this come in a dairy free option for those who are sensitive to milk?
keyora g.
Bronx, NY
who else enjoys this brand of hot chocolate ??
Jenna D.
Lutz, FL
How is this hot cocoa different from the others? What makes up the "great start" claim?