Swiss Miss Great Start Cocoa Hot Cocoa Mix uploaded by Aishel hiu mei G.Swiss Miss Great Start Cocoa Hot Cocoa Mix uploaded by Keirra C.

BY SWISS MISS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Swiss Miss.
Breakfast blends.
Great start cocoa.
Hot cocoa mix.
Now 60 calories per serving!
Good source of 14 essential vitamins & minerals.

Jennifer Q.
I remember drinking this as a child in the winter after playing in the snow. Yummmm! This is definitely a classic that I still enjoy drinking on a cold winter day - add some marshmallows and this is a dream.
Portia G.
Morristown, TN
I love hot chocolate on the cold winter days. It's soothing to the body. I am a repeat consumer & the price is affordable. I'm content with the way it is now. Packaging is eye catcher.
Mikayla S.
Raymond, NE
Without a doubt my go to hot chocolate brand. It's inexpensive and delicious, and not to mention fast and easy to make. I love making it with coffe or milk but even water tastes good!
Leila P.
Fort Hood, TX
Swim miss is the best hands down!!!!!! Gotta have the mini marshmallows tooo!!!! I like the extra marshmallow ones . Would love no sugar added or diet but they're hard to find
Kimberly A.
Lawrenceville, GA
My go to hot chocolate, taste awesome with water and milk, great price, best for cold winter days, packaging is simple, would buy often during the winter, needs more marshmallows.
Juana M.
Portland, OR
Love this one I always buy this at the store whenever it's super cold and when I'm not craving Coffee. My siblings love it when i make hot coco for them they enjoy drinking it too.
Wendy j.
Lowell, MA
Swiss Miss is the only way to go when it comes to Hot Cocoa. We have packets where I work and I buy boxes for home. I think it is one of the best tasting hot Cocoa on the market.
Deilia L.
Smithtown, NY
I've been drinking this basically since birth. It's really good, but I wouldn't say it's the best-it could be more chocalately. I have noticed that it tastes better when you add warm milk rather than just water. It yields a much richer taste.
Brie C.
Wilmington, DE
I usually buy this in bulk in the winter because it gets used daily by almost all of us. For the price, the taste can't be beat and it's always great to fill up a mug and unwind from the day with.
Imelda S.
I love this cocoa chocolate I drink like 2 cups of hot cocoa because is amazing and I doesn't taste like others that taste like only sugar this one taste like real chocolate.
Kimberly G.
Newtown, Pennsylvania
Have you ever mixed extracts into your hot chocolate?
Sam G.
Selden, NY
Which is better, this one or the one that has marshmallows in it?
Kelly G.
Does this come in a dairy free option for those who are sensitive to milk?
keyora g.
Bronx, NY
who else enjoys this brand of hot chocolate ??
Jenna D.
Lutz, FL
How is this hot cocoa different from the others? What makes up the "great start" claim?