Swiss Miss Great Start Cocoa Hot Cocoa Mix uploaded by Keirra C.Swiss Miss Great Start Cocoa Hot Cocoa Mix uploaded by Aishel hiu mei G.

BY SWISS MISS #8 in Hot Cocoa

Swiss Miss.
Breakfast blends.
Great start cocoa.
Hot cocoa mix.
Now 60 calories per serving!
Good source of 14 essential vitamins & minerals. see more...

Sara B.
Such an amazing hot cocoa mix! I love this hot cocoa on any type of night , cold or warm. It is better than you expect. As long as your milk or water is hot, you can easily pour your mix in your mug and sit back and enjoy!
Brittanee R.
Neillsville, WI
My whole family loves this hot chocolate especially mixed with milk instead of water. This hot chocolate was literally my childhood in the winter time. I love all the good memories it came with. It is very affordable and great tasting so of course I will be repurchasing this!
Courtney H.
Mount Joy, PA
I love the Swiss miss cocoa. It taste almost like it is homemade hot chocolate with warm milk. It is great for around the holidays. I am a repeat customer with this hot chocloaye brand. This brand is always on sale or there is coupons to get it for a better deal. I recommend buying it.
Dena H.
Morehead, KY
Can never go wrong with this brand of hot chocolate. very affordable and great for the value of it. they have multiple flavors and options so you can pick based on your personal perference.I love hot chocolate and I always buy this every time I get that craving for some hot chocolate!
Paige E.
Hamilton, OH
You can never go wrong with this brand of hot chocolate. Using coupons I got 20 boxes for 0.17 each so I think I had enough to do for the winter time. I really like the ones with the mini marshmellows I just wish theyd put more in them than what they do. Otherwise I love everything about this brand and I will always buy.
Cecilia Q.
Buford, GA
The Swiss Miss great start cocoa hot cocoa mix is very delicious and would recommend it to my friends and family because it is quick to make and delicious and very very creamy I love this product and would definitely buy this again and not to mention it's quite affordable
Monica A.
Edwardsville, IL
Swiss Miss is comforting to me because that is what I grew up drinking. I don't think it is as good as some other higher priced hot chocolate mixes, but for the price, it's great. It's easy to make and you can add extra touches (like marshmallows) to make it even better.
Miranda G.
Dallas, TX
So good! I love the tiny marshmallows and of course the chocolate flavor! I will say that I wish it had a moreeee chocolate flavor maybe a little bit more creamier? But I still think it tastes good!
Trinity G.
Silver Spring, MD
Nothing feels better than a big mug of swiss miss hot chocolate while watching a movie. Swiss Miss is my favorite hot chocolate brand. The price is reasonable, its tastes great, and is just perfect for the cold climate. I would absolutely recommend this brand to others.
Chloe D.
Gulf Breeze, FL
This hot coco is great.I love to cozy up with it and watch a movie. The packaging is fine. Im not to picky since its just hot cocoa. The flavoring is great. There is not much room for improvement. Maybe just more packets in each box. I would buy this again, and i have.
Kimberly G.
Newtown, Pennsylvania
Have you ever mixed extracts into your hot chocolate?
keyora g.
Bronx, NY
Foodie Expert
who else enjoys this brand of hot chocolate ??
Kelly G.
Foodie Expert
Does this come in a dairy free option for those who are sensitive to milk?
samantha g.
Selden, NY
Foodie Expert
Which is better, this one or the one that has marshmallows in it?
G D.
Foodie Expert
What else goes good with cocoa besides marshmallows?