Swiss Miss Great Start Cocoa Hot Cocoa Mix uploaded by Keirra C.Swiss Miss Great Start Cocoa Hot Cocoa Mix uploaded by Aishel hiu mei G.

BY SWISS MISS #8 in Hot Cocoa

Swiss Miss.
Breakfast blends.
Great start cocoa.
Hot cocoa mix.
Now 60 calories per serving!
Good source of 14 essential vitamins & minerals. see more...

Stephanie R.
Staten Island , NY
I’ve used this brand of hot chocolate growing up and still use it to this day. Or pro is, it’s really easy to use and delicious when using milk. One con is, I wish it came with bigger marshmallows. They melt and disappear so quickly when stirred with the hot water. There are times I don’t even get to eat them because there gone by the time I take my fist sip. I buy this product at target. I would recommend buying this because it tastes great but I would buy extra marshmallows.
Keyta W.
I like the size of the packages and the amount you receive. The flavor is ok not the riches but for the convenience of being able to take packages just about anywhere and have hot chocolate I will say it's worth the buy and the price is reasonable.
Nikki C.
Murfreesboro, TN
My all time favorite hot chocolate. I indulge in it every year around winter time. Sure it's great at other times too, but it's most comforting for me in the winter. It's the perfect amount of creamy and chocolaty and it's definitely something I'd recommend!
Sammy B.
Eugene, OR
One of the better hot chocolate mix as they can get it all though it’s really good to just get chocolate cake cream get the creamer milk warm and make your own hot chocolate mother figure to get pack and stuff so this mess is definitely the kind
Celina Z.
San Antonio , TX
They’re good they’re good They’re good they’re good They’re good they’re good They’re good they’re good They’re good they’re good They’re good they’re good They’re good they’re good They’re good they’re good They’re good they’re good
Morgan L.
Swiss miss is my go to hot chocolate brand. I don't know why, I think it's because it was the brand I grew up on. I love the chocolate taste with the mini marshmallows. It's absolutely perfect for any cold day or night.
Caitlin R.
Wooster, OH
We buy Swiss Miss hot cocoa mix every year in the fall and winter. It is relatively inexpensive and makes for a nice alternative to hot coffee when you need a warm drink. This brand is absolutely delicious and I would recommend to others
Noura I.
I love this hot coloate drink. It is rich and creamy. You can use one packet for two cups to lower the amount of calories per cup. I usually mix it up with hot milk. Very rich flavor.
Mariam E.
Chicago
Reminds me of my mom making it when I was a kid coming in from playing in the snow! Not only is it nostalgic but it tastes good and is affordable to have every once and a while!
Holley H.
Ringgold, GA
This makes me so happy honestly . Just to sit and wrap up and drink me some hot chocolate it is my favorite thing ever. This is always the brand I go to choose for it
Kimberly G.
Newtown, Pennsylvania
Have you ever mixed extracts into your hot chocolate?
keyora g.
Bronx, NY
Foodie Expert
who else enjoys this brand of hot chocolate ??
Kelly G.
Foodie Expert
Does this come in a dairy free option for those who are sensitive to milk?
samantha g.
Selden, NY
Foodie Expert
Which is better, this one or the one that has marshmallows in it?
G D.
Foodie Expert
What else goes good with cocoa besides marshmallows?