Swiss Miss Great Start Cocoa Hot Cocoa Mix uploaded by Aishel hiu mei G.Swiss Miss Great Start Cocoa Hot Cocoa Mix uploaded by Keirra C.

BY SWISS MISS #10 in Cocoa

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Swiss Miss.
Breakfast blends.
Great start cocoa.
Hot cocoa mix.
Now 60 calories per serving!
Good source of 14 essential vitamins & minerals.

Delaija T.
Baton Rouge, LA
Swiss Miss hot coco is the best. I been drinking this brand since I was a little girl. Every time I drink it it brings back so many memories to me. I love to fix this I add some whip cream and marshmallows, grab me a cozy blanket and watch a Christmas movie.
Teresa G.
Love this stuff. I really like drinking this during the winter or cold spring mornings. Hits the spot every time. Especially when the office is really cold. Wish they could make it without dairy or at least the extract it.
Lauren M.
Horton , AL
This is good stuff if made properly. I prefer to make it over stove top with milk just bc water is a horrible option for hot cocoa and the microwave doesn't dissolve the product as easily.
Victoria B.
Im a big fan of chocolate and when I say this is bomb, that's exactly what I mean! It's easy to prepare and has little marshmallows in it which is always delicious!
Sarah P.
Phoenix, AZ
As a mom of three, nothing is better that cozying up with my three girls, hot chocolate and a movie. My daughters love swiss miss. Easy to make and you can use water or any milk substitute.
Arianna F.
this product is extremely delicous. i love how the packaging is. i have personally never found anything wrong with this product. the flavor is absolutely amazing. i would for sure recommend everyone to try this. it is overall my favorite hot chocolate
Amanda R.
Deer, AR
My family is a swiss miss family there isn't a hot chocolate like this on the market that can beat there taste. I can remember my mom always fixing this for me as a child and now I do the same for mine. We will always buy this product. The price is great and the quality is always very good.
Stephanie P.
Stevensville, MD
This is my favorite hot chocolate it has been for years. this hot chocolate is the best hot chocolate of all the hot chocolates. NEVER ever change this hot chocolate its literally the best hot chocolate everrrr i will always be my favorite. Always.
Kyla G.
Sooo goood! Love for the winter coming in after sliding and sitting down and making some hot chocolate and putting big marshmallows in it! Perfect for the snowy days and spending time with friends! Would recommend.
Monica B.
Bay Shore, NY
Now that its winter time this is all my daughter has after school. Also the prices are great at Target. The others I don't really care for.IT definitely has excellent flavor!
Kimberly G.
Newtown, Pennsylvania
Have you ever mixed extracts into your hot chocolate?
samantha g.
Selden, NY
Which is better, this one or the one that has marshmallows in it?
Kelly G.
Does this come in a dairy free option for those who are sensitive to milk?
keyora g.
Bronx, NY
who else enjoys this brand of hot chocolate ??
Jenna D.
Lutz, FL
How is this hot cocoa different from the others? What makes up the "great start" claim?