Swiss Miss Great Start Cocoa Hot Cocoa Mix uploaded by Aishel hiu mei G.Swiss Miss Great Start Cocoa Hot Cocoa Mix uploaded by Keirra C.

BY SWISS MISS #10 in Cocoa

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Swiss Miss.
Breakfast blends.
Great start cocoa.
Hot cocoa mix.
Now 60 calories per serving!
Good source of 14 essential vitamins & minerals.

Cindy G.
Wadsworth , IL
I love hot chocolate so I bought a box of these to try out. I like how easy they are to make but I think they're pretty bland! I'm not sure if I added too much water/milk but The taste was just too plain for me and I don't think I would repurchase.
Emily T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My mom and I get this every winter. This is our go-to brand and it never disappoints! The flavor is nice and rich but not too much. It doesn't chunky and gross either so it stays smooth when you're drinking it.
Ally W.
I love hot chocolate so much whether it's winter or summer. These packets are so easy to make and delicious. They are easy to find and very affordable. I either buy the packets or the big can, both are delicious. The packets are easier because it's already measured out. I would recommend this product.
E F.
Really like these, especially with milk (not water). I also enjoy the marshmallow ones. The individual packing is wasteful and creates lots of trash, but I can see why they do it that way. Maybe one big container?
Karina R.
Fort Myers, FL
Oh my this is so good for a cold night in or just because. The recipe says to add water but I add milk instead and that is much better in my opinion. It has a very good flavor, delish! I buy it at sams because you get a really big pack for about $5, best price i think.
Haylee H.
During winter this is about what my diet consists of! This hot cocoa is affordable and delicious. Perfect amount of chocolate, super easy to make! Available just about anywhere you like to shop! I would buy again!
Bri K.
I think this is everyone's favorite Hot Cocoa mix. Its fair priced and delicious. It has a rich chocolate flavor. I always use half water and half a milk when I make my mix. I like that they are easy to travel with and convenient.  This is the only brand I but.
Dani W.
My favorite brand of hot cocoa and i will never change! Love the flavor. Love the marshmallows and love that it's just the right amount of chocolate. It is good with water or milk. Definitely will keep buying!
Jayden P.
Crystal, MI
I drink a hot mug of this hot cocoa every day! It is honestly so tasty! My favorite thing to do is add half a package of this stuff to my coffee, and it makes it taste so much sweeter. I also really like the convenience of the packagings of the cocoa, but I wish that it was not made out of paper because it makes it easy to rip. I have repurchased this stuff for years!
Danielle B.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this brand so much! It's my go to brand, it's not too expensive, and I can find it in any store I am a repeat customer and I will keep coming back, I think it's much better than other brands because it's creamy and you don't even need milk.
Kimberly G.
Newtown, Pennsylvania
Have you ever mixed extracts into your hot chocolate?
samantha g.
Selden, NY
Which is better, this one or the one that has marshmallows in it?
Kelly G.
Does this come in a dairy free option for those who are sensitive to milk?
keyora g.
Bronx, NY
who else enjoys this brand of hot chocolate ??
Jenna D.
Lutz, FL
How is this hot cocoa different from the others? What makes up the "great start" claim?