Swiss Miss Great Start Cocoa Hot Cocoa Mix uploaded by Aishel hiu mei G.Swiss Miss Great Start Cocoa Hot Cocoa Mix uploaded by Keirra C.

BY SWISS MISS #5 in Cocoa

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Swiss Miss.
Breakfast blends.
Great start cocoa.
Hot cocoa mix.
Now 60 calories per serving!
Good source of 14 essential vitamins & minerals.

Keyta W.
I like the size of the packages and the amount you receive. The flavor is ok not the riches but for the convenience of being able to take packages just about anywhere and have hot chocolate I will say it's worth the buy and the price is reasonable.
Caitlin R.
Apple Creek, OH
We buy Swiss Miss hot cocoa mix every year in the fall and winter. It is relatively inexpensive and makes for a nice alternative to hot coffee when you need a warm drink. This brand is absolutely delicious and I would recommend to others
Morgan L.
Swiss miss is my go to hot chocolate brand. I don't know why, I think it's because it was the brand I grew up on. I love the chocolate taste with the mini marshmallows. It's absolutely perfect for any cold day or night.
Noura I.
I love this hot coloate drink. It is rich and creamy. You can use one packet for two cups to lower the amount of calories per cup. I usually mix it up with hot milk. Very rich flavor.
Holley H.
Ringgold, GA
This makes me so happy honestly . Just to sit and wrap up and drink me some hot chocolate it is my favorite thing ever. This is always the brand I go to choose for it
Stephanie R.
Staten Island , NY
I’ve used this brand of hot chocolate growing up and still use it to this day. Or pro is, it’s really easy to use and delicious when using milk. One con is, I wish it came with bigger marshmallows. They melt and disappear so quickly when stirred with the hot water. There are times I don’t even get to eat them because there gone by the time I take my fist sip. I buy this product at target. I would recommend buying this because it tastes great but I would buy extra marshmallows.
Sarah M.
Chamblee, GA
I love Swiss Miss! They have the best tasting hot cocoa I've ever tasted. Drinking this on a cold winter days warms me right up! It is also good if it is mixed with peppermint schnapps, on the 21+ side of things. It is a great addition to any fall football tailgate or any winter date night!
Emily A.
This is basically all I drank as a kid growing up in the winter time. It was yummy and comforting when it was super cold. I liked it a lot, I just reccomend to use milk instead of water when making it. Compared to others I think it isn't the best out there, but it is certainly good!
Shelby A.
Brockway, PA
I buy this for my mom. She's not a coffee or tea drinker, so hot chocolate is her go-to winter warm up! I also enjoy this, and it's really easy to make. Even if your out of milk, which I prefer to make it with, when using water is still tastes good! I recommend this over any brand with marshmallows in it!
Amethyst M.
Thomasville, NC
This has been a go to hot cocoa for YEARS, I remember my mom making this for me. and It taste the same way it did back then. I like the regular but I'm plan jane when it comes to everything. and It's affordable. and Yes but most of everyone I know, has this in their house because it's a winter must have.
Gina M.
Manassas, VA
Wondering how this tastes and if anyone on WW knows smart points value ?
Mischke K.
ROCHESTER, MN
Is this "flavor" different from the normal, Rich Chocolate one? If so how does it differ?? I am really a fan of the Rich Chocolate one, and an interested in trying this one too if it is somewhat similar!
TammyJo E.
Bloomington, IN
Do the added nutrients affect the normal Swiss Miss Cocoa flavor and if so, in what way?
Shannon M.