Swiss Miss Great Start Cocoa Hot Cocoa Mix uploaded by Keirra C.Swiss Miss Great Start Cocoa Hot Cocoa Mix uploaded by Aishel hiu mei G.

BY SWISS MISS #16 in Hot Cocoa

Swiss Miss.
Breakfast blends.
Great start cocoa.
Hot cocoa mix.
Now 60 calories per serving!
Good source of 14 essential vitamins & minerals. see more...

Jayden P.
Crystal, MI
I drink a hot mug of this hot cocoa every day! It is honestly so tasty! My favorite thing to do is add half a package of this stuff to my coffee, and it makes it taste so much sweeter. I also really like the convenience of the packagings of the cocoa, but I wish that it was not made out of paper because it makes it easy to rip. I have repurchased this stuff for years!
Vanessa K.
basic mix, does the job. i guess my mom always has bought swiss miss as i grew up, so now i do too.

it's also usually decently priced, so that is also why i grab it instead of other alternatives. if i really feel like making a "Fancier" hot chocolate, i would just make it myself with cocoa powder and milk. this is fine for something quick
Puffmama M.
Eugene, OR
My all-time childhood favorite and adulthood favorite hot cocoa this hot cocoa brings back so many memories in my life because it goes back that far it's a yearly tradition that we do every Christmas and we only drink this beer and it tastes delicious doesn't have that fake tasting chocolate or too much sugar it's just perfect
Paige E.
Hamilton, OH
You can never go wrong with this brand of hot chocolate. Using coupons I got 20 boxes for 0.17 each so I think I had enough to do for the winter time. I really like the ones with the mini marshmellows I just wish theyd put more in them than what they do. Otherwise I love everything about this brand and I will always buy.
Ellie E.
San Francisco, CA
One of my favorite indulgences to keep around the house in the winter – or even in the office break room. It’s a no frills recipe, but delicious none the less. What’s better, is that you can mix with water or warm milk, so you can take it with you no matter where you are or where you’re going (a great travel companion)!
Kennessa B.
Middlesboro, KY
Hot cocoa is always a go-to in the cold winter months, and always has me coming back for more as a repeat consumer. The packaging is nice, but could be labeled nicer. It compares to other alternatives very well, as the Swiss Miss hot chocolate is great, it would be better if it had more of a chocolate flavor.
Shelby A.
Brockway, PA
I buy this for my mom. She's not a coffee or tea drinker, so hot chocolate is her go-to winter warm up! I also enjoy this, and it's really easy to make. Even if your out of milk, which I prefer to make it with, when using water is still tastes good! I recommend this over any brand with marshmallows in it!
Sarah C.
Arnold, MO
Where do I even begins, this stuff is simply amazing. The packaging is easy to open, so easy even the kids can open it. We are repeat consumers as we purchase this every winter! It's very affordable for a family of four although it should give you more than 10 packs in the box. We purchase the value box.
Christain S.
Greensboro, NC
Old fashioned hot cocoa has never been easier. My son loves to drink his cocoa and pretend it's coffee. It has a rich chocolatey flavor, especially when prepared with milk. I enjoy more chocolate, so I add some when I make this for myself. It is fairly priced, and always on standby in my house.
Lo R.
Memphis, TN
Who doesn't love hot chocolate? With the Fall and Winter months coming up, this is a must to have in the pantry. I love the way Swiss Miss hot chocolate tastes. It is fresh and warm and has the perfect ingredients inside. I would recommend this product to my friends and family for sure.
Kimberly G.
Newtown, Pennsylvania
Have you ever mixed extracts into your hot chocolate?
samantha g.
Selden, NY
Foodie Expert
Which is better, this one or the one that has marshmallows in it?
Kelly G.
Foodie Expert
Does this come in a dairy free option for those who are sensitive to milk?
keyora g.
Bronx, NY
Foodie Expert
who else enjoys this brand of hot chocolate ??
Jenna D.
Lutz, FL
Foodie Expert
How is this hot cocoa different from the others? What makes up the "great start" claim?