Swiss Miss Great Start Cocoa Hot Cocoa Mix uploaded by Aishel hiu mei G.Swiss Miss Great Start Cocoa Hot Cocoa Mix uploaded by Keirra C.

BY SWISS MISS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Swiss Miss.
Breakfast blends.
Great start cocoa.
Hot cocoa mix.
Now 60 calories per serving!
Good source of 14 essential vitamins & minerals.

Keyta W.
I like the size of the packages and the amount you receive. The flavor is ok not the riches but for the convenience of being able to take packages just about anywhere and have hot chocolate I will say it's worth the buy and the price is reasonable.
Caitlin R.
Apple Creek, OH
We buy Swiss Miss hot cocoa mix every year in the fall and winter. It is relatively inexpensive and makes for a nice alternative to hot coffee when you need a warm drink. This brand is absolutely delicious and I would recommend to others
Morgan L.
Swiss miss is my go to hot chocolate brand. I don't know why, I think it's because it was the brand I grew up on. I love the chocolate taste with the mini marshmallows. It's absolutely perfect for any cold day or night.
Genesis F.
Kissimmee, FL
I’ve been buying this brand since I was little. I love this hot cocoa. It’s not heavy and definitely has a natural chocolate taste. Doesn’t even taste bad when made with water. I would recommend for sure!
Holley H.
Ringgold, GA
This makes me so happy honestly . Just to sit and wrap up and drink me some hot chocolate it is my favorite thing ever. This is always the brand I go to choose for it
Stephanie R.
Concord, NC
I’ve used this brand of hot chocolate growing up and still use it to this day. Or pro is, it’s really easy to use and delicious when using milk. One con is, I wish it came with bigger marshmallows. They melt and disappear so quickly when stirred with the hot water. There are times I don’t even get to eat them because there gone by the time I take my fist sip. I buy this product at target. I would recommend buying this because it tastes great but I would buy extra marshmallows.
Sarah M.
Chamblee, GA
I love Swiss Miss! They have the best tasting hot cocoa I've ever tasted. Drinking this on a cold winter days warms me right up! It is also good if it is mixed with peppermint schnapps, on the 21+ side of things. It is a great addition to any fall football tailgate or any winter date night!
Emily A.
This is basically all I drank as a kid growing up in the winter time. It was yummy and comforting when it was super cold. I liked it a lot, I just reccomend to use milk instead of water when making it. Compared to others I think it isn't the best out there, but it is certainly good!
Amethyst M.
Thomasville, NC
This has been a go to hot cocoa for YEARS, I remember my mom making this for me. and It taste the same way it did back then. I like the regular but I'm plan jane when it comes to everything. and It's affordable. and Yes but most of everyone I know, has this in their house because it's a winter must have.
Shelby A.
Brockway, PA
I buy this for my mom. She's not a coffee or tea drinker, so hot chocolate is her go-to winter warm up! I also enjoy this, and it's really easy to make. Even if your out of milk, which I prefer to make it with, when using water is still tastes good! I recommend this over any brand with marshmallows in it!
Kimberly G.
Newtown, Pennsylvania
Have you ever mixed extracts into your hot chocolate?
Sam G.
Selden, NY
Which is better, this one or the one that has marshmallows in it?
Kelly G.
Does this come in a dairy free option for those who are sensitive to milk?
keyora g.
Bronx, NY
who else enjoys this brand of hot chocolate ??
Jenna D.
Lutz, FL
How is this hot cocoa different from the others? What makes up the "great start" claim?