Swiss Miss Great Start Cocoa Hot Cocoa Mix uploaded by Keirra C.Swiss Miss Great Start Cocoa Hot Cocoa Mix uploaded by Aishel hiu mei G.

BY SWISS MISS #24 in Hot Cocoa

Swiss Miss.
Breakfast blends.
Great start cocoa.
Hot cocoa mix.
Now 60 calories per serving!
Good source of 14 essential vitamins & minerals. see more...

• How is this hot cocoa different from the others? What makes up th...1 Answers
  • Does this taste different than the regular flavor?1 Answers
  • Is this "flavor" different from the normal, Rich ...Be the first to answer!
Zabby M.
Zabby M.
North Fort Myers, FL
This hot cocoa is very convenient. It is quick and easy to make. Just pour powder in a cup, add hot/warm water depending on your preference and stir until there is no more powder. I really like this hot cocoa around Christmas or in the months of November, December, and January when it gets chilly outside. This hot cocoa really warms me up inside and tastes like something from somewhere expensive.
Liz M.
Liz M.
central falls, RI
Foodie Expert
My favorite hot drink to have during cold winter, specially doing storms. I love sitting in front of the warm fire place with a cup of hot Swiss and a good book. I really aprecutapreciate the fact the Swiss Miss Hot Cocoa products come in different varieties like hot cocoa with marsh mellows, yummy! I recommend this product for its affordability and great taste.
Liz
Brooklyn P.
Brooklyn P.
Andy
Sometimes going simple is the best way to go. The simpler things in life, are the ones greatly missed. And when I think of Swiss hot cocoa, it always reminds me of childhood memories with family, and if the taste wasn't great, I'd buy it just for that. But the taste is fantastic, and having memories to go along with the sweet taste of the hot cocoa, is a great added benefit.
Jayden P.
Jayden P.
Crystal, MI
I drink a hot mug of this hot cocoa every day! It is honestly so tasty! My favorite thing to do is add half a package of this stuff to my coffee, and it makes it taste so much sweeter. I also really like the convenience of the packagings of the cocoa, but I wish that it was not made out of paper because it makes it easy to rip. I have repurchased this stuff for years!
Vanessa K.
Vanessa K.
basic mix, does the job. i guess my mom always has bought swiss miss as i grew up, so now i do too.

it's also usually decently priced, so that is also why i grab it instead of other alternatives. if i really feel like making a "Fancier" hot chocolate, i would just make it myself with cocoa powder and milk. this is fine for something quick
Leah H.
Leah H.
Richland Ctr, WI
If your a hot chocolate, sitting in front of the TV with a loved one on cold winter nights, junkie like me then this is for you! Would defiantly recommend using milk instead of water, so you get a creamier texture vs tasting watered down. Besides that, this is one of my favorite hot coco brands and I've been rebuying it for years.
Puffmama M.
Puffmama M.
Eugene, OR
Foodie Expert
My all-time childhood favorite and adulthood favorite hot cocoa this hot cocoa brings back so many memories in my life because it goes back that far it's a yearly tradition that we do every Christmas and we only drink this beer and it tastes delicious doesn't have that fake tasting chocolate or too much sugar it's just perfect
Paige E.
Paige E.
Hamilton, OH
You can never go wrong with this brand of hot chocolate. Using coupons I got 20 boxes for 0.17 each so I think I had enough to do for the winter time. I really like the ones with the mini marshmellows I just wish theyd put more in them than what they do. Otherwise I love everything about this brand and I will always buy.
Ellie E.
Ellie E.
San Francisco, CA
One of my favorite indulgences to keep around the house in the winter – or even in the office break room. It’s a no frills recipe, but delicious none the less. What’s better, is that you can mix with water or warm milk, so you can take it with you no matter where you are or where you’re going (a great travel companion)!
Kennessa B.
Kennessa B.
Middlesboro, KY
Hot cocoa is always a go-to in the cold winter months, and always has me coming back for more as a repeat consumer. The packaging is nice, but could be labeled nicer. It compares to other alternatives very well, as the Swiss Miss hot chocolate is great, it would be better if it had more of a chocolate flavor.
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
Newtown, Pennsylvania
Have you ever mixed extracts into your hot chocolate?
keyora g.
keyora g.
Bronx, NY
who else enjoys this brand of hot chocolate ??
samantha g.
samantha g.
Selden, NY
Foodie Expert
Which is better, this one or the one that has marshmallows in it?
Kelly G.
Kelly G.
Foodie Expert
Does this come in a dairy free option for those who are sensitive to milk?
Cali F.
Cali F.
Las Vegas, NV
Does this taste different than the regular flavor?