2 colors available

BY SWISS MISS #61 in Gelatin & Pudding

Slow-blended with fresh nonfat milk and fresh cream to create a thick, velvety smooth texture, swiss miss pudding is the rich and creamy way to reward yourself with every indulgent spoonful. see more...

Daniela R.
Daniela R.
Foodie Expert
I've tried many vanilla puddings, but none of them taste like this ones, My great grandma used to make the best vanilla puddings, and this remind me so much of those. They are delicious and a great snack.
Brianne B.
Brianne B.
Indiana, Pa
My favorite pudding ever! Tastes as I imagine heaven would, seriously. I buy this every time I come across it. Actually getting a hankering right now just thinking about it.... off to the store, brb.
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Foodie Expert
I love love this vanilla pudding. The flavor is so rich and it is thick and creamy i love it. Value is great and works on the go. I would re buy
Mendi E.
Mendi E.
Foodie Expert
Swiss Miss is the yummiest pudding around. I THINK we have tried them all. They have great flavor and texture.they r very creamy
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Forsyth, GA
Foodie Expert
Amazing taste & super good quality! I've never been disappointed & this is my go to item every time I visit the store.
malisa p.
malisa p.
Fort Irwin , CA
Foodie Expert
I love this pudding. Sugar free is great for my Diabetes, and the flavor is just right !! It's great for kids too !!
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
Ossineke, MI
This pudding is ok. It is good for kids who need a quick snack that doesn't invovle a lot sugar and you can pack in their lunch.
Natasha W.
Natasha W.
Yum!!! Love it! Taste great and really creamy. It one of my favs for lunch!
Sofia S.
Sofia S.
Sugar free, not too much sugar, its pudding it taste really good if you want to pick something more healthy and fat free, its doesn't taste like the best pudding out there but its alright
danielle n.
danielle n.
Appleton, WI, WI
Only pudding I eat. Could eat em all in one. Sitting yum! Great price along with great brand.
Kara E.
Kara E.
Roseville, CA
Foodie Expert
I had no idea that they made pudding! Is this stuff any good?
Kristi C.
Kristi C.
What are the calories in this snack?