BY SWISS MISS #17 in Cocoa

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• How does this taste compared to the regular hot chocolate...1 Answers
  • Does anyone know if this is available in Canada?2 Answers
  • I love Swiss Miss products in general, but haven't tried ...2 Answers
Yosshi J.
Huntsville
hot chocolate was always great to begin with, but I feel like swiss miss is the best place to go at the moment (primarily because I haven't been much of anywhere else.) Thanks for giving me my Winter Wonderland in a cup without the peppermint. Lol
Alyssa B.
Rome
All I can say is that I really didn’t care for this mix. It has a complete different taste and has a slight after taste too. We bought it to try to be “better” but it wasn’t worth it. Wouldn’t recommend.
Fran D.
Harrisburg , PA
This diet hot chocolate is hot worth the effort or money. It tastes like chocolate flavored water not creamy hot chocolate like it should. The regular Swiss miss with the mini marshmallows are much better
Emma P.
Garner, NC
This is great!! This was only $1-$2 at my Walmart, and I drink this all the time. Sometimes I mix this in with coffee, and either way it is great and the nutrition is a lot better than any restaurant.
Emily C.
West Deptford, NJ
For a healthy alternative to hot chocolate, I'll take it! While it doesn't have the super chocolate taste that Swiss Miss usually has, it still tastes great without any gross aftertaste. This is my hot chocolate of choice!
Keyonna H.
Midland
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love these pizzas they are very tasty they have the right amount of tomato sauce the right amount of cheese in the right amount of toppings and I really love them
Andrea H.
Because my dad was like a man who is a man who was the only person who would like to me and be with a guy that I came to my friend who was like me that would probably be a good friend and he was just like a gay guy and a guy that came a man with like no me no matter who they like to do I would be an old friend who would be like me and I would be like the one that I would like to be like and I would be like the one that I would be like to be like and I would be like the one that I would be like to be like and I would be like the one that I would be like to be like and I would be like that
Norma A.
Fontana, CA
I have been exercising trying to lose weight but sometimes is very difficult to maintain a diet without having all those sweets that you have had for the past years. Knowing that i can have it without feeling guilty after is just an amazing thing. I would totally recommend this product to someone else as it has helped me.
riz z.
Flushing, NY
It's amazingly awesome but it does it's job. There is a weird after taste from the powdered milk that is used in the product. I'm not too sensitve about how things taste but this sent me reeling not once, twice but three times to the loo. I tried added milk some cinnamon and even half n half but nope can't stomach the drink. Not really sure what to do with the rest of the product. I don't like to throw things out but I don't want to donate it to salvation army--Poor people have enough problems getting what they need, I don't want to make someone sick.
Robyn H.
On a cold night when I want to warm up, I make a nice mug of Swiss Miss Cocoa Diet hot chocolate. Not only is it warming and chocolatey, but it also is a low calorie product. I love that! I only wish there were more packets available in the box, but I do intend on purchasing these again.
Tori L.
Mt Pleasant, SC
I have never had diet Hot Chocolate before, does it taste any different?
Rhenicia H.
Jamaica, NY
Does this taste any different than the original, would I be able to tell that it's "diet"?
Adeeba H.
How does this taste compared to the original Swiss miss hot chocolate?
Alice H.
Surrey, BC
Does anyone know if this is available in Canada?
Jessica P.
Beaufort , SC
I love Swiss Miss products in general, but haven't tried this one yet. How does it taste compared to the original?