Swiss Miss Classics Marshmallow Lovers Hot Cocoa Mix 8 ct uploaded by Forbes F.

BY SWISS MISS #1 in Tea

Find Coffee, Tea And Chocolate Drinks at Target.com! Swiss Miss Classics Marshmallow Lovers Hot Cocoa Mix 8 ct see more...

Buy on Target
Jillian G.
Nyack, NY
Swiss miss hot chocolate is just a classic, who doesn't love it? The price is great and it tastes just as great. I always thought they had just the right amount of marshmallows added to it as well. I always kept a box under my bed at school for when it got cold out
Mimi F.
There is nothing better than hot chocolate on a cold,winter day. Especially is it has baby marshmallows added. Swiss Miss is a quality product with a great taste. Economical? Yes!
Usually about $1.00 for a box of 10.
If you havenā€™t tried this one, you should!
Ash C.
Nuthin feels more comforting than hot coco on a cool night! It's brings me back
To childhood, and definitely has a way of reminding me of snowy nights and Christmas! One thing that I always luved was those adorable mini marshmallows that always made the coco even better! So this was the absolute perfect choice for me!! Add whip cream on top of this creamy
Coco and marshmallows and you can imagine your in a peaceful log cabin , reading a good book in front of a campfire!
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
Have a huge box of this in my cupboard right now :) so yummy I perfer it with milk. It is richer and just much better than using hot water. You do have to use hot or it doesn't mix into the liquid at all. The marshmallows are yummy they're dry froze and plump up when you add liquid! So good on rainy days watching movies šŸ˜
Ryan N.
Harrisonville, MO
With fall finally showing, it is time to bring out the hot cocoa!  I have tried many brands of cocoa and this is among my favorite.  I like how easy it to make and how it has a smooth finish.  Cons for this would have to be the marshmallows in it.  Always a little crunchy or completely melt into the cocoa.  I now have switched to the original Swiss Miss Cocoa and just add my own marshmallows to it.
Emily S.
I would have given this brand 4 stars BUT I end up having to use more than one packet per cup in order to prevent from drinking milk with a hint of chocolate. I don't think the "serving" amount is proportionate especially when using whole milk. Over all it's extremely affordable and instead of using the single serve packets, I get the big container that you can scoop out what you need.
Rose R.
Vienna, VA
I used to drink the regular hot cocoa mix from this brand, but once I saw the marshmallow lovers mix in stores I had to have it. The marshmallows have a good amount of sugar, but it just makes the end result taste that much better. I do want to note that there are probably a handful (or a bit less) of marshmallows that come in one packet, so it's definitely meant for marshmallow lovers!
Gayle K.
San Francisco, CA
This is perfect in a pinch when you just need hot chocolate, because those days do happen. This goes so much better with milk then with water, which water is suggested. But milk just makes it have the classic hot chocolate taste. The marshmallows on the other hand, are not like the puffy marshmallows you expect, but rather a crunchy sweet taste - this is the reason why I docked a star.
Dana A.
Right off the bat extra marshmallows make hot chocolate even better than it could ever be. I love that this exists because I can now add a WHOLE PACKET of marshmallows into my hot chocolate. The flavor of this h.c. is so good. I can't even explain it. I have made it with water (and cool down with milk) and with milk (cool down with more milk) and it's good both ways. With milk is better though.
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
I LOVE their hot chocolate!!! Out of all the hot chocolate that I have done and I have done a TON I can honestly say this is is my favorite hot cocoa out there. It tastes the best chocolate I have ever had and i love how well it mixes. I use it with milk
Olenka B.