Swiss Miss Classics Hot Cocoa Mix with Marshmallows, 0.73 oz, 30 count(Case of 2) uploaded by sandy l.

BY SWISS MISS #9 in Tea

Swiss Miss Classics Hot Cocoa Mix is made with care. It is made from imported cocoa in a real dairy where fresh milk from local farms is delivered daily. This gluten-free cocoa, 30-count, contains no artificial sweeteners, so you can enjoy the rich... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Bridgette M.
St Matthews, SC
This is my favorite type of cheap hot chocolate. You can make it with hot water, but it tastes a lot better if you just mix it up with milk and microwave it for a minute or so. I personally like to separate the marshmallows first so they don't melt in the microwave and they'll still be there when I drink it. I also like adding extra marshmallows. Follow me on insta @bridgette.the.midget_ for a follow back.
Liz R.
Frankfort, IN
These are pretty good. I gave a 4/5 stars only because they are sometimes hard to stir entirely. I always do mine with warmed milk and sometimes the powder just goes in giant clumps that take a few minutes to stir. Flavor is a lovely, simple chocolate. Nothing more, nothing less. And the marshmallows add an extra little something to it.
Christine B.
misoula
Swiss Miss is my favorite Hot Chocolate but it's good cold too. Swiss Miss is always affordable but can be pricey when you good up in quantity. Taste is great but much better with milk then water. Other version can be better but not at this price. Mom has always use this when I was growing up. It comes highly recommended.
Lara H.
Iron Mountain, MI
I love hot chocolate. One of my problems with the packets is that I have to use two packs per mug to get enough chocolate flavor. When multiple packs, the flavor is amazing. It meets my expectations when multiple packs applied. I would highly recommend this to others, especially those who like marshmallows.
Gina D.
Lynchburg
The ultimate comfort drink!! (aside from tea). I drink it on cold days, and it is great for a cheap brand. I've bought this in the past, and will do so. It honestly tastes amazing with milk, but does still have a little grainy texture if you don't completely stir it in. I would still recommend it, though.
Krissy ✨.
Grover Beach, CA
My grandma used to get this hot chocolate with the marshmallows for my cousins and me. It has sentimental value and to this day I still get it. It is perfect for a comforting drink or on a cold day. It tastes great and is a good price compared to other brands. I would recommend it to others.
Allison W.
Rockford, MI
Swiss Miss is a classic drink for those bitter cold days. It is so rich and creamy and the marshmallows give it an extra bit of creaminess. I will never buy a different mix. I make a cup whenever I need to warm up and feel cozy. I definitely recommend ti to others.
Brittney H.
stuarts draft, VA
Its not hot chocolate unless it has marshmallows in it. Overtime I make a cup for me or my husband I always ask him to give me his marshmallows. Swiss miss is the best brand. Make it with milk instead of water and its a creamy chocolate dream. I think ill make some now
Sarah E.
Brookings, SD
Ugh this Hot Chocolate just makes me think of winter time and Christmas. I love how rich and chocolatey this product is and has such a sweet taste. I think that it's super easy to make and I really enjoy making this product with my family members.
Sina M.
Kailua Kona, HI
Swiss Miss is top dog in terms of hot chocolate. I don't think it taste very good with water but it taste amazing when made with milk.

Are usually only buy it when it's on sale because they can get a little pricey, but it's always worth it.
Tara K.
Coeur D Alene, ID
Does this come in sugar free?