BY SWISS MISS #62 in Cocoa

The perfect blend of milk chocolate and candy cane flavor, topped with mini peppermint swirled marshmallows.

• How strong is the peppermint flavor in this product? The...1 Answers
  • Does anyone know if the peppermint is strong tasting in t...1 Answers
  • Can i use it with flavored candy canes1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
ona k.
Sparta
This is one of my go-tos for hot cocoa. although it's my second favorite, it's good. Personally, I wish it was thicker and creamier, but it is alright the way it is for being as cheap as it is. I would recommend this if you don't mind the little bit of the lack of taste. But to create more taste I put 2 packets in each cup I drink and it improves it by a long shot.
Lish N.
Eastpointe, MI
The little touch of mint in an otherwise classic hot chocolate is absolute LIFE!!! I'm so happy that mint and chocolate have been put into one glorious drink. Nothing is more relaxing than that. Excellent price. Wonderful taste! And I like that it's enough on its own, but I can definitely make it thicker and creamier with the addition of a cream or some milk.
Brittany H.
Columbus, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Picture this: it's winter, you've been shoveling snow and now you need a pleasant way to warm up.  What's better than a nice peppermint hot cocoa?  Swiss miss makes it fast and easy to enjoy my favorite drink to warm up with at home.  Did I mention, quick? It's simple too!  Cost effective, easy, and delicious.
Christopher B.
Champlain, NY
Swiss Miss is THEE classic hot chocolate!  They have been around since I was young and it's my go to hot chocolate mix.  It's so rich, and chocolatey, it's absolutely amazing.  A little half and half, some whip cream, and sometimes a cinnamon stick in it makes the perfect hot cocoa drink for a cozy, chilly night in.
Aspen E.
Denver
When it comes to comfort food Swiss never disappoints me. It has the perfect blend of chocolate and peppermint. Wether I'm in a bad mood, need some relaxing, or just plain cold from the weather a warm cup of this always resolves the problem. I love this stuff
kayla ūüć≠.
Gaithersburg , MD
This product is great and easy to make. It can be made with either warm milk or water, and the taste does not change too drastically. It has a rick smooth chocolate taste, which is great. Assembly does not take long at all. People of any age can enjoy.
Kaleigh B.
Lake Jackson
Love love LOVE mint chocolate anything! I love that they have little candy cane pieces in the hot chocolate. The crunch makes it so much better. Lots of flavor. I buy this every winter. I would totally buy this again. It’s like drinking thin mint cookies.
Vienna S.
GREAT! Especially for the winter time that you just want to stay cuddled in bed, these are easy and quick and tasty. One of these hot chocolates satisfies your needs and is quick to make, better than going out and buying something hot at a renowned coffee shop.
Kim D.
Dover, PA
I love Swiss miss hot chocolate. I usually warm milk and use 2 packets of milk for a very delicious treat! The candy cane flavor is our absolute favorite! My daughter and I are completely obsessed and we buy them as soon as we find them
Kyla H.
Clanton , AL
the perfect holiday drink to have by the Christmas Tree! Perfect for the whole family We love to make this add some milk and enjoy! Very creamy and the candy cane flavor is just right! These are very affordable for the pack and always easy to find
Kaelyn C.
Anyone know if this is like McDonald's peppermint hot chocolate?
Jamie L.
Rialto, CA
Can i use it with flavored candy canes
Jennifer L.
Does anyone know if the peppermint is strong tasting in this?
Catherine I.
Rockford, IL
Mmm how is this? How does it taste? I mean can you actually taste the peppermint? Do you recommend or is there something better out there
India D.
Where are these sold ? I never seen these. And is the candy cane flavor strong?