ElectronicsComputersLaptopsSwiss Gear
156" Legacy Top Load Double Gusset Laptop Case, Black

Swiss Gear 15.6" Legacy Top Load Double Gusset Laptop Case, Black

by Swiss Gear

Swiss Gear 15.6" Legacy Top Load Double Gusset Laptop Case: Protective computer compartment fits most 15.6" laptops Checkpoint-friendly laptop compartment SwissGuard computer protection Continuous triple-layer foam shields corners and increases shock absorption Adjustable tear-resistant shoulder strap with cushioned shoulder pad Business organizer keeps belongings neat and easily accessible Soft grip padded handles Color: black

Is this one of the better camera bags out there? Is it big enough for extra lenses and batteries?
Start your review of Swiss Gear 15.6" Legacy Top Load Double Gusset Laptop Case, Black!
How would you rate this product?
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA
Durable, spacious, and a whole lot of bang for your buck! Hasnlastednabreally long time and is super convenient to use for portable work projects and business travel. Exterior doesn't mark up and appear dirty and holds together great. Trusted name!
candace  W.
Clarksville, TN
A good and tuff caring case to me not had any issues with mine and iv had it for a lil while
Keely N.
Techie Expert Level 2
I've never been disappointed by a Swiss Gear product, and this is no exception. Incredibly sturdy and well made, very roomy and easy to carry.
Kristina S.
I originally bought one of these when I bought my laptop and it is one of the best ways to travel with your laptop, safely. Plenty of room also for other items such as mouse, keyboard, cables, etc.
Rachel G.
Big Spring, TX
I love Swiss gear they have awesome quality products. An A+ company. you won't be disappointed.
Bashayr S.
Cedar Falls, IA
This is so handy and great for traveling and keeping your important stuff organized
 Monica F.
Los Angeles, CA
I believe the exact one that I have may be a little smaller than this but it has done so much for me in Grad school. It was given to me as a present from a classmate after I told her how envious I was of her bag. Great quality, sturdy, and keep my computer safe and tight.