BY SWISS ARMY

Men's 3.4 oz Aftershave Splash. Fresh Lavander Woody. Created in 1996 by Swiss Army Swiss Army cologne is a refreshing spicy lavender fragrance. It's fragrant nature explores essences of mint bergamot and lavender. Blended with tangy notes of citrus ylang-ylang sweet spice moss and cedar Swiss Army cologne is recommended as a daytime fragrance. see more...

Kris C.
Waterford, MI
Checked this stuff out in store and I did not care for the scent. Felt a bit on the oily side too. I guess I'm just used to the alcohol style quick burn.
Stephany M.
Santa Ana, CA
This smells great!!!! I kind of want to buy it for myself but then I don't want to be weird or smell like a sexy guy lol
Argenis L.
aun me queda un poco de este excelente producto yo lo recomiendo y lo volvere a comprar cuando pueda muy bueno
Lindsay J.
This scent was a bit cloying and not a favorite of mine for my husband. I won't get
Skylar-Dawn S.
Lorette
My boyfriend wears this aftershave all the time! It is honestly my favourite smell for men! The price is decent! The smell stays for a while which is a plus!