BY SWISS ARMY CLASSIC

Floral Fragrance Recommended age: Mature 1 Scent strength: Moderate 3 Classification: Flowery 5 Recommended use: Daytime 4 Scent life: 6-10 hours Launched by the design house of Swiss Army in the year 1996. This floral fragrance features a blend of mint, bergamot, lavender, citrus, ylang-ylang, spice, moss, and cedar. It is recommended for day wear. see more...

• ¿Que te parece el aroma de esta exelente fragancia?12 Answers
Patty G.
I got my grandfather this perfume, the price was just right I was not sold because it perfume bottle it's ugly, but once I smelled it it smelled so good, the scent does last a long time what they should change should be the bottle.
Janine T.
Bryantville, MA
One of my husbands favorites. The bottle may not look very appealing, the scent on the other hand is simply amazing. Though I do get the gist of the idea considering the name. Decent price and would purchase again.
Chelsey C.
N Palm Beach, FL
This was such a classic smell back in the day. I don't currently like to smell it as it brings back memories but was a classic none the less
Amelia S.
Columbia , SC
We love this smell. My son loves the bottle style. Bought it at Belk, it was priced fair compared to all the other options
Oscar C.
Hialeah, FL
Perfect to gift it to someone and is a perfect present to dad or grandpa they will thank you forever trust me.
Zahireen C.
If the packaging doesn't attract you, the scent will. It's suitable for anytime wear. Definitely a keeper
Jasmine L.
This is more for novelty than use. I am not keen on the scent but it does last a long time.
Katherine Christine K.
Cape May Ch, NJ
This are so much fun. Good for any situation! Also a nice novelty gift for younger adults
Jessica C.
Fort Gay, WV
I love the smell of this product and it really works as well I recommend this
cindy m.
Los Angeles, CA
This perfume smells so good its a must have has him smelling sooo sexyyyyyy
Brandon G.
¿Que te parece el aroma de esta exelente fragancia?