BY SWISS ARMY ALTITUDE

Inviting Alluring Masculine Fragrance Recommended age: Mature 1 Scent strength: Moderate 3 Classification: Woodsy 5 Recommended use: Daytime 4 Scent life: 1-5 hours Swiss Army Altitude men s cologne by Swiss Army is a fragrance that is undoubtedly meant for the man s man. Introduced in 2001, this fresh, woodsy scent has been making woman swoon for over a decade. Designed for daytime wear, Swiss Army Altitude is the perfect cologne to wear at the office or on an outdoor adventure with that special someone. This inviting and alluring masculine fragrance is sure to find a prominent place on your shelf. see more...

• How does this smell? And is it worth the price1 Answers
  • Does this come with a complimentary knife?16 Answers
  • Is this a serious smelling cologne? or could someone wear it for ...11 Answers
Buy on Target
Beatriz S.
This spray is glorious! I love The fragrance! I bought it for muy boyfriend and every time I'm around him and he has that sprays I just....! I love him even more! I'm obsessed with this! Make men smell so freaking good!
carlos d.
Santa Rosa, CA
Whether I'm going camping or clubbing, this is the scent for me. I love walking in a room and having heads and noses pointed at me. This scent screams pack leader!!!
Cheyenne R.
Pensacola , FL
I would recommend this for men who can afford really expensive sprayed the smell good and will last a while
Eric A.
Temple, PA
Good spray. It smells good and it is very masculine. Definitely recommend others to buy it.
Kaylia R.
Love this cologne for men. A very masculine smelling cologne. Definitely recommend.
Taylor J.
Woodville, MS
This product is amazing . It's great. I would definitely recommend it to everyone.
Leon H.
Great Neck, NY
Great smell. Very manly. Been wearing it recently and love it. Girls like it too
Matisse C.
Jupiter, FL
I love the bottle design!! It's portable and high quality smell and bottle!!
Galina D.
Pasco, WA
This is a great spray for men to keep them smelling fresh! My hundand uses this when going to the gym or when he plays volleyball! It's not too strong either!
Abel C.
Just like Swiss things, perfect from the bottom to the edge!! ūüĆćūüĆéūüĆŹ, amazing perfum to travel around the world.
Meghan L.
Does this come with a complimentary knife?
Stevie M.
Johnstown, PA
Is this a serious smelling cologne? or could someone wear it for everyday wear
silvia m.
Albuquerque, NM
How does this smell? And is it worth the price