BY SWISA BEAUTY DEAD SEA

Yaneli G.
Woodside, NY
Amazing product! This makes the skin super hydrated and soft. It's available in Queens center mall and it is pricey but very worth it. I will keep using this. Amazing product , I would buy it again and again!
Estee O.
Durham, NH
I'm all about making sure my skin looks healthy and young got as long as possible! This definitely does the trick and I'm obsessed with using it all the time!! It makes my skin feel so smooth and just so wonderful
Kate P.
E Longmeadow, MA
I love my nail stamping kit! It takes some experimenting to figure out the best way/best polishes to use with the stamper tool, but once you figure it out, your nails look super amazing.
Debbie R.
Louisburg, NC
This is a product worth purchasing. I have dry aging skin and this is a non greasy product that hydrates my skin without any redness.
catherine f.
Yes i love love love this brand is good for my nails and i like it really i recommend this product really like this product
Karolina B.
I love how this product feels on my face. Your face feels so soft and refreshed. I would recommend this product.
Kemely L.
Miami, Florida
Creo que es un producto muy bieno ya quee. ..es contraa. Envejecimiento. Buenisimaaa demasiado super
Breanna G.
Chas Afb, SC
It works very good! I always do my little sisters nails with this kit, they LOVE it soo much!!
Savahanna V.
Saint Paul, MN
My moms uses this product and she says it works wonders, her skin is nice and hydrating.
Aimee N.
Cashton, WI
My mother loves this!! She says she would recommend it to anyone! it's worth the cost.
nicole k.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Where do u buy .. love doing my own nails .
Breanna G.
Chas Afb, SC
Whaat are all the stores you sells these in called? How long ago was the comppany created?
Eva F.
San Diego, CA
Is it actually fron israel What color is it Is it very clumpy What does it smell like
giulina s.
At what age did you start using anti-aging products?
Vianca B.
Port Hueneme, CA
Will this cream prevents from getting wrinkles? Is this good for oily skin? What is the price and where can I get it?

back