Swingline SmoothGrip Handheld Stapler, 20 Sheet Capacity, Pink (S7079415) uploaded by Jean M.Swingline SmoothGrip Handheld Stapler, 20 Sheet Capacity, Pink (S7079415) uploaded by Breonna N.Swingline SmoothGrip Handheld Stapler, 20 Sheet Capacity, Pink (S7079415) uploaded by Vera W.

BY SWINGLINE

Kelli D.
Cayce, SC
This stapler is great! I’m a first year teacher and I had tons of supplies that I had to get. I was afraid to buy such an affordable stapler because I didn’t think it would work well. But this has truly shocked me! It feels durable, looks nice, and it never jams!
Becky S.
So far in my 36 years of life...unlike Milton, a stapler is just a stapler. I have not met my holy grail so I am just giving this one 5 stars because it works like the rest, and is supposedly ergonomically designed...but who is stapling so much that you need this feature?
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
I loved this stapler because of the color and size. It’s very easy to grip, and just as easy to load staples into. It works great , and does several papers at a time. It’s not an expensive product, I would highly recommend.
Jean M.
Kissimmee, FL
Durable and ergonomic, the best thing about this product it is 50% eco friendly and completely antimicrobial
Vera W.
Ogden, UT
This is a very good stapler. I can get this stapler for 5 dollars. It can staple up to 20 pages at a time.
Peatra O.
Atlanta
Love this stapler. As far as function, it's a regular stapler but it's soooo pretty. Caught it on sale too!