BY SWINGLINE

Swingline smarttouch half strip stapler, 25 sheet capacity - silver/red see more...

Buy on Target
Brianna L.
Stockbridge, GA
We use one of these staplers at my job. It really is nice! It staples so smoothly and you don't have to apply a lot of pressure to staple your papers or whatever it is you are stapling. My only complaint is that it was a bit hard figuring out how to load the staples in. That may just be a personal issue that I came across while using this product, but it took me a few minutes to figure it out lol
Vineetaa S.
Recently purchased this and it is so nice to use. It is a bit different to load the staples in compared to the older, traditional staplers but once you get the hang of it, it's very simple. It also requires a lot less force/strength to send your staple through all the pages you want. That's definitely a plus. Really enjoy using this. Worth the price. Also very sturdy and durable.
Elizabeth P.
Springfield, MA
Staplers are handy to have in a dorm, especially this one. It has the occasion jam but nothing a little wiggle waggle cannot fix.
live l.
Canyon Cntry, CA
The only stapler I have been using which has made school easier. This works on such a big 20 piece homework stack.
Desiree T.
A little more difficult to refill but smooth and easy to operate with little hand strength required.
Sheila M.
Avalon, CA
I always kep a stapler in my backpack when I went to school. It's defintely a must have.
Yvette G.
Newark, DE
This staplers goes through just about anything. It's almost like the a staple gun.
Gabby E.
I keep a stapler in my bag when i go to school.always use it for my work in class
Lindsey W.
Perrysville, IN
This stapler is easy to push and staple multiple pieces of paper. It doesn't seem to get jammed as easily as the old traditional staplers. Great product.
christine b.
Wolf Lake, IL
I take it every wair l go. ...................................................................
Garrett W.
Does this stapler jam frequently?