Swingline Optima Stapler, 25 Sheet Capacity - Gray uploaded by Joy P.Swingline Optima Stapler, 25 Sheet Capacity - Gray uploaded by Lauren V.Swingline Optima Stapler, 25 Sheet Capacity - Gray uploaded by Natasha C.

BY SWINGLINE

Swingline optima stapler, 25 sheet capacity - gray see more...

Lauren W.
Saint Charles, MO
This stapler is average. It does what it is intended for but nothing special. I like the color and the overall look of the product. I think it is a it expensive for a stapler but thats just me.
Natasha C.
Reading
The best stapler that I had used on my career. The best is the shape of the stapler. It is very effective to have on the office. The price is average for office supply. I definitely recommended it to anyone
Chloe H.
I have the pink highlighter, which makes things a little more fun. It's aggravating because it does get stuck sometimes, but not often enough to make me want to purchase a new one. I actually got this for a gift so I can't testify to how much it costs, but I would suggest looking into a different type because it does get stuck sometimes.
Leah D.
Gainesville, FL
I bought this at an office supply store the other day and i am very pleased with the results. Easy to staple thick stacks and also has a sleek look.
Lauren V.
Pace, FL
I have this stapler in black. It has a sticker that says "Jam Free guaranteed." Not a very good guarantee because mine has jammed several times!
Taryn  R.
Gardner, KS
This stapler works fabulously and I've never had a problem. It hasn't jammed up in about a year and it can handle a good stack of paper.
Shannon D.
Tacoma, WA
Not.quite 10 pages, maybe 4?
Aera K.
This is a really handy stapler. Really comfortable to use which is really important for me!
Maryssa-Marie H.
Box Elder, SD
This is an awesome stapler it does the job very well and its pretty durable
Lexi W.
This works well and is sturdy. Has lasted us several years so far and has many more to go. I would recommend this stapler.
Shannon D.
Tacoma, WA
How many papers could you staple