BY SWINGLINE

Swingline classic full strip stapler-20 sheet capacity - light gray see more...

Buy on Target
Andrea B.
Berlin, CT
We only use swing line staplers at my job because they are the only brand that doesn't break after a week of use very sturdy product
Brandy D.
I've always loved having a heavy duty stapler. I like to have at least a 20 page capability stapler. This one is an easy load never miss super affordable option. I highly recommend this baby. I think I picked it up at office max
Jason F.
Deatsville , AL
I am a school teacher and this stapler is not as advertised. I had to buy a new stapler after this type kept jamming. I thought swing line was the best but I found that they jam way too easy. I would not recommend this line of stapler to anyone.
Lesa C.
Columbus, OH
Swingline is the best, most reliable stapler you can buy! These metal ones are a bit more expensive, but they last forever! They always make a good solid staple in your paper and seldom jam. Good to have on hand, on your desk at school or home!
Morgan M.
West Haven, CT
Ask a psych major I write a ton of papers, that are always multiple pages long. I've spent some long nights going them and when I get to finally staple them this stapler is my best friend.. Has never broken on me .. Very reliant
Abigail L.
Royal Oak, MI
Wonderful to own as a college student! It actually can be difficult to find someone who has a stapler in college so I would definitely put this on your shopping list!
Gina C.
Portland, OR
This is a FABULOUS stapler. Highly recommended. It's easy to use, the staples hardly get stuck, and I've been using mine for YEARS!!!
Stefanie W.
Tonawanda, NY
Classic stapler, very durable, reliable and easy to use. it isn't hard to staple at all, would buy again
Felicia M.
Having a stapler for all the papers that seem to somehow always get lost is a lifesaver!!!!!
brittany  t.
Pittston, PA
Super cute stapler. really stylish and so much nicer than the traditional ugly black ones that they had in school.