Swingline 747 Business Full Strip Desk Stapler, 20-Sheet Capacity- uploaded by Edward A.

BY SWINGLINE

Swingline 747 business full strip desk stapler, 20-sheet capacity- sky blue see more...

Buy on Target*
Rachael G.
Rachael G.
Casper, WY
This stapler works great! I have had mine for a really long time and it still works. I have had only a few times where the staples don't actually staple and I think that was my fault.
Jenna D.
Jenna D.
Its durable and reliable! Used it all through college and I still have it years after. Super easy to use... just like any other stapler. I got mine at Target!
Edward A.
Edward A.
Pasadena, CA
The best basic stapler there is. working in an environment where i do a lot of stapling and have multiple offices with these in them, i believe ive put it through its paces. i have two offices and 3 desks, one desk is singled out and has a basic $5 plastic stapler and i refuse to use that because after stapling ~20 sheets a couple times your hand will actually hurt, but not with the swingline. its all metal, has some weight to it, feels really solid in your hand and i know it says 20 sheets but you can squeeze a couple more in if you know how to work it (don't smash your hand down on it, instead put it on a desk rest your hand on it and give it a quick firm push). one of my finance companies sent me one as a "holiday gift" and i was actually really happy that i got another one to replace the crappy plastic one
Brittany F.
Brittany F.
Bellingham, Wa
A good Solid heavy stapler. Doesn't Jam and easy to use/refill, etc. Classic design and reliable, but nothing fancy and it doesn't need to be.
Victoria R.
Victoria R.
I like this stapler because it doesn't jam so easily like the staplers I would buy in the past and its great for the price.
Vero Beach, FL
I work from home so I print a lot of documents. It's a great way for me to keep my papers organized. The staplers holds up my stack of papers well.
Marlene r.
Marlene r.
You can honestly get a smaller and more portable stapler from target!!!!!!!
Amanda N.
Amanda N.
This is a nice stapler. Good quality and holds up well. A bit large for a smaller desk, though. I preferred a mini stapler in college that didn't take up much room and was more portable.
Megan W.
Megan W.
Fort Worth, TX
Great quality stapler! Durable, easy to use and refill, and staples don't get stuck in it. It was a great buy!
Finnlee E.
Finnlee E.
Very durable stapler (I've dropped mine countless times and it still works like new) It's even easy to refill where most staplers sometimes are difficult & get stuck. It's high quality, and an awesome buy!
Yazmin G.
Yazmin G.
Hanover Park, IL
Does it come in different colors?
Vero Beach, FL
I saw these also in red and black.