Swingline 28-Sheet Commercial Electric Two-Hole Punch, Fixed 1/4

Swingline 28-Sheet Commercial Electric Two-Hole Punch, Fixed 1/4"

BY SWINGLINE

Swingline 28-sheet commercial electric two-hole punch, fixed 1/4" holes- platinum see more...

Swingline 28-Sheet Commercial Electric Two-Hole Punch, Fixed 1/4
Swingline 28-Sheet Commercial Electric Two-Hole Punch, Fixed 1/4"
Buy on Target*
Kristen S.
We have this machine at the office and it makes it so convenient to punch holes in multiple sheets of paper. Our printer has a setting, however I forget more than I remember. Easy to to organize syllabi and other paperwork in binders.
Rachel B.
Carthage, MO
This is a staple for the classroom or to share among teachers. It's so sturdy! Ours has lasted for years with constant use. An absolute must if you compile a lot of paperwork. Saves me time every day!
Amanda B.
Philadelphia, PA
Have this hold punch at work works really well and can punch a lot of papers at once. The only issue is I wouldn't want this at home because the size is a bit bulky.
Erica M.
River Falls, WI
MY college has theses allover and I adore them! after I print out stacks of paper I am glad I have a hole puncher that is up to the task.
Leigh F.
Manning, SC
I love these hole punchers! They are so handy and perfect for hole punching a bunch of sheets! I love them and they are so handy!
Mary F.
Austin, TX
So expensive but very useful! It makes it easier to whole punch folders And compile projects
Erica  S.
Smithfield , NC
I love this ! it works soooooo well ! I work in a business office and it's awesome !!!!
Jessica E.
Saint Paul, MN
Very strong stapler that gives perfect speed and precise staples. You can staple lots of pages at once.
Anastasia L.
Is this actually reliable?