Swimways Flood Force Water Cannon

by Swimways

No one is safe from the Swimways Flood Force Water Cannon this summer. A great way to cool off or exact some drenching revenge, this durable plastic water cannon shoots a continuous stream of water with the turn of a crank. Recommended for kids ages four years and up, it can draw from a pool or the reservoir can be capped to take the water war to land. About Swimways Based in Virginia Beach, Virginia, Swimways has one mission: make free time more fun through innovation. They provide your family with pool toys, floats, decorations, games, and even swim training gear to make sure you have no ordinary day at the pool. With over 35,000 storefronts and offices in Hong Kong and the United States, Swimways' diverse staff is dedicated to bringing you the best. Safety is their priority, helping to teach kids to swim for over 40 years with an innovative line of swim-training products. Swimways is here to help and stands by their products every step of the way.

Whats the age group of this product
Where can you get this ?
Start your review of Swimways Flood Force Water Cannon!
How would you rate this product?
Dickson, TN
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
If you were to ask my kids, this is the best invention of their lifetime. If you were to ask my husband, he'd probably cuss a little because I can't even tell you how many times we had to add water back to the pool. 🀦lol My son has skinny little arms and it was a little tough for him to crank it after a couple of shots, but they have no complaints! 🌊 Recommended for fun, not for your sanity πŸ™…πŸ˜‚
Ashtabula, OH
Fun fun fun!!! It makes any day at the pool beach waver a great one it is a family friendly product. It was reasonably priced and it works as it supposed to I found mine at Target store. Would recommend
Ashburn , GA
My godson loves this every time I come over I get attacked although it's not very much fun for me he really enjoys it and gets a lot of use out of it. He gives this five stars and highly recommends however I recommend making sure you take your phone out of your pocket before you go near anyone who has it LOL
Ellsworth
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
My daughter received this is a gift and I can tell you that this has provided hours of fun for her throughout the summer. I haven't priced these out so I can't say whether it's affordable or not but it is of good quality and very durable.
Hoquiam, WA
This water gun is so cool! It's a little tough to wind the thing with one hand, but it's still really cool! It shot pretty far too! I bought it off Amazon, but I'm sure you could also find it at Walmart. Definitely recommend!
Knox, PA
I got this for my little brothers that are 7 and 8 years old they really really enjoy it it works just as it was expected to it is affordable and really fun for all ages to play with I even like playing with it and I'm 21
It worked. But I couldn't figure out how to pump directly from the pool without filling first. I needed to read the directions again, which, of course, were not with me at the pool. The bottom orange cover was screwed on, so that was not the way. But it did work by filling first, then using the handle.
Omg can not tell you how much fun these are to play with!!! This is a perfect summer activity for the kids or the kid in you!!! Super durable so don't hold back let the fun times roll. Have fun blasting each other.
Hubert, NC
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
I have a love/hate relationship with this product. I love that I don't have to keep refilling it & I hate that my boys have constant water flowing so they are capable to spray other people are the pool lol
Watts, OK
I would totally buy this product! I love swimming and having fun with water guns and this is really helpful when you have a water gun war and its not even expensive! I would highly recommend this!!