BY SWIMLINE

Bring water park fun to the backyard with the Shock Rocker Inflatable Pool Toy. With a weight capacity of 650 pounds, this jumbo-sized inflatable float seats four adults or children and will make your pool the go-to neighborhood spot for summer fun! Kids will spend hours rockin and rollin around the pool with the amusement park style Shock Rocker. Constructed of heavy gauge vinyl the Shock Rocker measures 75 in. in diameter. see more...

Buy on JCPenney*
Kelsy J.
Lancaster , PA
This is so nice especially for family events ! Its just a nice thing to lounge in and talk to friends or family! I highly recommend if you have a bigger pool . The only thing is it can kind of be pricey .
Gwendolyn W.
I love this it is fun buy it you will love it my kids had a lot of fun it this amazing toy it isfun buy it buy it 5 statrs
Tanya H.
Mission, TX
Great when wer playing poker at the pool!!! Enjoyable, comfortable and relaxing!
Danielle J.
Dayton, OH
At my old house we had an inground swimming pool in our backyard and this was one our favorite floats when I was younger. Mainly because it was perfect when I had a few friends over. 4-5 of could fit on it at a time and we would just sit and chat while our feet still dipped into the pool. Perfect for those hot summer days.
Lyziet V.
I had one similar to this and my family loved it! we would use it during our river float downs, that way we all stayed together and didn't have to worry about tying a bunch of other smaller tubes together.
Breann H.
Grover, NC
My father was a marine mechanic and so naturally he gets samples in the mail of floats and tubes and anything water related. We got one of this in red. It's super great for the lake and has enough room for everyone to float in.
Tiffany H.
Love this float for pool parties or even at the lake! it's awesome to be able to relax with friends while dipping your feet in the water.
Kristina B.
Los Angeles, CA
This looks incredible, but the price seems outrageous for what it is. Its perfect for the lake, as it may be too big for a lot of pools!
Heather F.
Prnc Frederck, MD
Really awesome to relax in the pool with your friends and family really fun to be in really good price for it
Heather W.
I loved this in the pool. It's a great product. I remember this when I was younger and spent a ton of time playing on it in the pool.
Jocelyn D.
Dunwoody, GA
Great Outdoors Expert
How is the quality of this inflatable?
Katie  B.
Central, SC
Any tips on easy storage? I hate to inflate/deflate every time?
Stacy A.
Medina, OH
Where can I buy this?
Jennifer L.
Salyersville, KY
Is this made of thick, durable materials?
Karina P.
Do they have this in a bigger size?