BY SWIMLINE

Bring water park fun to the backyard with the Shock Rocker Inflatable Pool Toy. With a weight capacity of 650 pounds, this jumbo-sized inflatable float seats four adults or children and will make your pool the go-to neighborhood spot for summer fun! Kids will spend hours rockin and rollin around the pool with the amusement park style Shock Rocker. Constructed of heavy gauge vinyl the Shock Rocker measures 75 in. in diameter. see more...

Buy on JCPenney*
Danielle J.
Dayton, OH
At my old house we had an inground swimming pool in our backyard and this was one our favorite floats when I was younger. Mainly because it was perfect when I had a few friends over. 4-5 of could fit on it at a time and we would just sit and chat while our feet still dipped into the pool. Perfect for those hot summer days.
Lyziet V.
I had one similar to this and my family loved it! we would use it during our river float downs, that way we all stayed together and didn't have to worry about tying a bunch of other smaller tubes together.
Kelsy J.
Lancaster , PA
This is so nice especially for family events ! Its just a nice thing to lounge in and talk to friends or family! I highly recommend if you have a bigger pool . The only thing is it can kind of be pricey .
Maddison K.
Commerce, GA
This is such a cool float! Perfect for hanging out with friends and family because you can all sit and a circle and converse with one another and be relaxing in the water! I highly recommend!
Breann H.
Grover, NC
My father was a marine mechanic and so naturally he gets samples in the mail of floats and tubes and anything water related. We got one of this in red. It's super great for the lake and has enough room for everyone to float in.
Kristina B.
Los angeles, CA
This looks incredible, but the price seems outrageous for what it is. Its perfect for the lake, as it may be too big for a lot of pools!
Tiffany H.
Love this float for pool parties or even at the lake! it's awesome to be able to relax with friends while dipping your feet in the water.
Heather W.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
I loved this in the pool. It's a great product. I remember this when I was younger and spent a ton of time playing on it in the pool.
Asia S.
These things are Awesome. the best way to relax on water is to get one of these and just sit and relax with a refreshing drink
Royshada S.
This looks great , it's like what you use at a water park . Everybody together in one tube . I would love a pool toy like this.
Jocelyn D.
Atlanta, GA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
How is the quality of this inflatable?
Katie  B.
Central, SC
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
Any tips on easy storage? I hate to inflate/deflate every time?
Stacy A.
Medina, OH
Where can I buy this?
Jennifer L.
Salyersville, KY
Is this made of thick, durable materials?
Karina P.
Do they have this in a bigger size?