BY HYDROTOOLS

Swimline Giant Inflatable Black Swan Swimming Pool Riding Float see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Aurora P.
Peoria, IL
This float is so cute and huge! I love the color and it looks great in photos. I would recommend it and you only need one or two. They come in other colors as well. I want the whole collection, if my pool was big enough.
Natalie V.
Hamden, CT
My favorite backyard bash essential is this swan float! Mines pink and it floats in my pool and it makes a perfect fit to my pool bc people love to take pictures on it and it just looks so cute! I recommend for anyone having a BBQ and has a pool!
Sarah J.
This is super cute and k love the design I think it's a little on the expensive side but worth the money I am happy I got it just wouldn't buy another one because of the price I would recommend getting it for a one time by
Ashley A.
Phoenix, AZ
Looking for a good time this summer? Then you definitely need one of these amazing swans. Made popular by #TaylorSwift this summer item is sure to make some memories!
Shannon H.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
This is so comfy and hasn't deflated at allGiant Flamingo Pool Float, Pink. They come in all shapes and sizes
I'm in love with this it makes you pool look so much better and its a lot of fun for the kids at a affordable price.
Tyler F.
Burbank, CA
I absolutely love my new pool floatie. It is big enough for 2 people. And it looks awesome in the pool.
Ashley P.
Newcomerstown, OH
Love these floats! They're so cute and I actually fell asleep on mine the other day 😂
Rose G.
Where can you get these for the lowest price?