Swimline Designer Loop Floating Pool Lounger uploaded by Sarah S.Swimline Designer Loop Floating Pool Lounger uploaded by Ashley B.

BY SWIMLINE

The Fabric Covered Suspending Chair is covered in durable nylon that is used by river rafts so it is designed to last. Extra comfortable with a relaxing head rest you can float suspended for hours while you sip a cool drink from the lounge's beverage holder. Nylon covered for lasting wear. Ergonomically designed head rest. Built-in drink holder. Measures: 37"L x 36"W x 14.5"H. Assembled Depth: 36". Assembled Width: 37". Color/Finish: Blue. Outdoor Living Product Type: Pool/Spa/Sauna Accessory. Assembled Height: 14.5". Color Family: Blues. Inflatable: Yes. Number of People: 1. see more...

Sarah S.
Silver Lake, OH
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
I have been using these loungers for years and I love them. We use them out on a big lake. It's great that you're upright so you can be more aware of your surroundings and you're more visible to boats as well. Ours all have the cupholder option, which is great. You can hang out in these things for a whole afternoon. They are very durable too. My favorite part of these chairs though is that your feet hang down, which means you can keep your feet on the bottom of the lake so you don't float away. It also means that you can kick to move around in the water too.
Heather M.
Scottsboro
I love how comfy these are and I can float around the pool with my kid and watch him swim around . The price was super high though so it's probably not really worth it if it's not something you plan to use everyday.
Jamie C.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love this pool floaty, I love that some of your body is submerged into the water so you stay cooled down on a hot day. My only issue is that other similar products have cup holders and this one does not.
Chasity P.
Booneville, AR
This is heavier duty than most! It allows you to literally sit down in the water while observing everything going on. The bottom part does break if used roughly though. Still recommend!
Ashley S.
Doylestown, OH
Thank you for your invention of the floating pool lounger. I used to float on my back but then people thought I was dead. I got so annoyed because people would disturb my peace. So one day I flipped out on my mom, went to the store and ran across your product. Not only is it comfortable, but my mom can rest easy knowing that I'm not dead and I don't yell at her so much now. So I goes in theory, your product also saved me and my moms relationship. So thank you
Katelyn L.
orlando, florida
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
I purchased this at my local Walmart to bring along to the beach. I have tried similar products and believe that they are about the same when it comes to price and quality. I do love my pool lounger for sure, but prefer my other one that allows my legs to be propped up rather then free hanging.
Aimee S.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 5
I love my lounger! It is very comfortable and it keeps your feet in the water so it keeps you cool while the rest of you is tanning. I also like how I am sitting up and can be aware of things going on around me and watch the kids in the pool. It's very comfortable and very durable and it is worth the money
Ane K.
I got this online for about 20 something dollars, compared to store prices that range from 39-50 its pretty cheap but amazing!! I love the quality, the plastic is thick but not the bad thick, the good thick. Nothing is better than sitting and relaxing on a hot day in the pool
Tiffany T.
Altoona , IA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
This lounger allows you to be in the water and above the water all at once. The material that this is made out of is very durable. It hold up to elements like sand, water, heat, sun, and people. It's very comfortable and once your relaxing in it you won't want to get out:
Leanett R.
Bay Harbor Is, FL
I love love this because you are in a comfortable position that allows you to sunbathe and be in the pool at the same time. However this is super pricey, so I wouldn't recommend it as much. There's others that are in a laying down position where I think it's better
Katelyn B.
Seattle, WA
Does this product come in different colors? Also where can I purchase it?
Kaylyn  T.
Weehawken, NJ
So cute and looks perfect for tanning where can you purchase?
Desirae C.
McAllen , TX
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
Are they comfortable???
Sheridan W.
Whats your favorite thing about these floats??
Lisa B.
Central, SC
Where can I buy one of these?