BY SWIM WAYS

Bring the shade with you. When you cant bring the beach to the shade, bring the shade to the beach. Its easy to carve out your spot with this beautiful shade tent. Maybe best of all, it weighs just 10lbs. and rolls up to become carrying case so it is a breeze to get down to your beach spot. 30-second set up and sand bags make life easier. This shaded oasis sets up in just 30 seconds, so you can start enjoying your day right away. It also comes with a mesh back window to keep the breeze coming. ; see more...

Lori F.
Lori F.
Schaumburg , Il
This is a must-have for outdoor events or for backyard it is so much fun the kids and the adults will enjoy it as well to give them the right amount of shade UV protection a lot of fun if you go out to the park easy to take on vacation
Nora B.
Nora B.
I do not own one of these yet but this looks like a great purchase. During the summer months I make an attempt to visit the beach at least weekly this is a great idea to keep the toddlers safe from the sun and comfortable!
Tydesha P.
Tydesha P.
We love this! It's great for the beach, lake, or while relaxing by the pool. It protects the baby from the harmful rays from the sun, but it allows a nice breeze in to keep them cool and comfortable!
Gloria M.
Gloria M.
Pomona, CA
We use this for our grandson Soccer games,easy to set-up and tear-down,keeps you out of the sun and can still see the game.Very durable and good price.Great investment.
afu t.
afu t.
Waianae, HI
Super cute for outdoor activities. I would recommend purchasing it from Walmart because it's cheaper but still a fun pop up for activities
Briana P.
Briana P.
This is an excellent idea! I need one for the baby! So cool to give them their own little shade/ napping spot for the beach!
Sheila A.
Sheila A.
Love this! Doesn't allow the harmful rays of sunlight to get on the baby. Blocks out everything, & allows a relaxing shade.
Nancy S.
Nancy S.
This product is perfect for camping and any time outdoors helps keep my grand baby from getting to hot or sun burnt
Terah B.
Terah B.
Flint, Mi
This worked wonders for my kids when they were little ones! We are very outdoors family so was a must have for us!
Maya C.
Maya C.
Rio Vista, CA
Swim ways Kelsyus island shade is a great investment. We use it a lot every outdoor outing.
Theresa C.
Theresa C.
Fontana , CA
Mega Parent Expert
So is thrus easy to put up or will it take me like a hour to put up anyone know ??
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Is this easy to assemble? How big dies it e paid to and is it effective if it starts to rain?
Clarisse T.
Clarisse T.
Mega Parent Expert
Where can i buy this item?
Joan L.
Joan L.
Were Could I find this item ? I've not seen one around the east coast...
Jacqueline V.
Jacqueline V.
Where can I purchase this from and how much is this product ?