BY SWIM TIME

Designed for use with today's popular small easy-set pools, the SolarPRO XB is the most inexpensive solution for actively heating your pool's water. The panel absorbs the sun's natural energy and transfers heat to the water as it travels through its channels. Perfect for pools with 1/2 HP or small filter systems. An inexpensive, environmentally friendly heating solution. Brand: Swim Time Model: NS6012 Materials: Resin, rubber Color: Black Dimensions: 39 inches length x 39 inches wide x 3 inches high Weight: 6 pounds 10 square feet of heating surface Includes adapters for Intex pools No gas or electric connections needed see more...

Tennille, GA
My experience set this pool up was easy with the help from my friends. The pros of this pool is that it's safe and easy to set up. This pool is very effective to use and absolutely affordable.
Cathy S.
Cathy S.
Got one of these pools for my baby. She loves it. We're gonna upgrade next summer but this will keep her having fun this summer
Bianca R.
Bianca R.
Pasco, WA
TheSe are so convinient ! There easily put on and stored away :) very roomy and easy to clean!
Stefanie D.
Stefanie D.
There easily put on and stored away :) very roomy and easy to clean!Will be looking into it for our pool this year!
Cristal M.
Cristal M.
San Juan, TX
Owning one of these again soon. Love that it not so deep and perfect for kids. I've owned these type for the past couple years and i don't think i would change.
Monica S.
Monica S.
Nibley, UT
I use to have one of these when I was younger and I loved it because it was deep but not too deep. I hated waiting for it to fill up.
Kourt M.
Kourt M.
This heater is pretty pricey, but it's so useful in the wintertime when you don't want freezing water!
Samantha F.
Samantha F.
Battle Ground, WA
I do not have this product but think that it is genius! Will be looking into it for our pool this year!
Tennille, GA
Is this pool safer than others?