Swim Time SolarPro EZ Mat Solar Heater for Above Ground Pools

by Swim Time

Designed for use with today's popular small easy-set pools, the SolarPRO XB is the most inexpensive solution for actively heating your pool's water. The panel absorbs the sun's natural energy and transfers heat to the water as it travels through its channels. Perfect for pools with 1/2 HP or small filter systems. An inexpensive, environmentally friendly heating solution. Brand: Swim Time Model: NS6012 Materials: Resin, rubber Color: Black Dimensions: 39 inches length x 39 inches wide x 3 inches high Weight: 6 pounds 10 square feet of heating surface Includes adapters for Intex pools No gas or electric connections needed

Is this pool safer than others?
Start your review of Swim Time SolarPro EZ Mat Solar Heater for Above Ground Pools!
Iowa Park, TX
My brother has one of these at every house his four children go to! So each grandparent, aunt and uncle, etc.! The boys absolutely love their pools and I have to admit I love it myself. It does leak, but most plastic pools like this always do. Definitely recommend for families with children!
Had this when I was younger. Its great for the whole family in the summee but you cannot really use it more than once. After a while leaks start to form and the machine that filters the water is not very strong. Takes a while to clean.
Tennille, GA
My experience set this pool up was easy with the help from my friends. The pros of this pool is that it's safe and easy to set up. This pool is very effective to use and absolutely affordable.
Shamokin, PA
The pool is great my son loves it and so far seems very durable but the solar heater not working so well but it has been a cloudy summer. it was worth the money! he still having tons of fun
Hopewell Jct, NY
My above ground pool had gotten a tear in the metal and we had to take it down. While we were getting the new pool built, this was great to have during hot summer days
San Juan, TX
Owning one of these again soon. Love that it not so deep and perfect for kids. I've owned these type for the past couple years and i don't think i would change.
Rexford, NY
These pools are the perfect size for younger kids if you don't have a huge yard. The heater is a good idea definitely for cooler nights.
Nibley, UT
I use to have one of these when I was younger and I loved it because it was deep but not too deep. I hated waiting for it to fill up.
Got one of these pools for my baby. She loves it. We're gonna upgrade next summer but this will keep her having fun this summer
Grand Bay, AL
This pool was the best choice for my family it really is a easy set up. The kids and the entire family enjoyed it.