BY SWIM TIME

Our quality Samoan steel pool will keep your family splashing for many years. Built by one of the world's leading pool manufacturers this pool's quality and beauty are only surpassed by its superior quality and craftsmanship. Samoan pools are made with the thickest steel of any pool in this class. This extra heavy gauge steel means less bending and warping than pools built with regular weight steel. In addition to its superior strength, it is able to withstand the rigors of freezing winters and heavy snows. Extra wide 8 in. top rails and 6 in. uprights provide a rugged structure for years of family fun. The attractive sidewall pattern combined with the decorator resin seat caps give our Samoan a deluxe upscale look. Our Samoan pool is protected from rust and corrosion with many layers of Protectorall (on the top rails and verticals) and Protectoloc (on the walls). From blazing sunlight to driving rain and snow, your pool will look virtually new for many years to come. And, Samoan pools are designed to assemble quickly and easily by do-it-yourselfers. Installation instructions are included with each pool. Backed by a 30 year Limited Warranty. Available in a 52 in. depth and a variety of round and oval sizes to fit your backyard. see more...

Brooke R.
Newton, IL
For someone looking for a decent pool that lasts a long time, this is the one. I've had mine for 5 years and we have only recently taken it down for good. Nothing was wrong with it, we just didn't want a pool anymore. It's pretty easy to manage and maintain, and is useful for really hot days in the summer.
Victoria S.
Covington, LA
Had one of these growing up. It's a beautiful pool, perfect for families or pool parties! We installed a deck around the top so it was essentially a less-expensive inground. Love it!
Shelby N.
Lakeside , CA
These above ground pools cost quite but but nothing compared to the work and maintenance it takes with an underground pool. It's not too difficult to put together. Just need patience to fill it and get it swim ready haha that's the hardest part
Denise L.
Calexico, CA
A year ago I bought one of this pools. It was really easy to set it up, but when it came to taking all the dirty water and putting new one I got really frustrated because the water never went trough the whole that it was supposed to. So I had to get on the pool and with a bucket take all the water out.
Latonya C.
Kansas City , MO
I have always!!! wanted to have this metal wall swimming pool. they are awesome and a lot of old neighbor ls would have this and I'd be wanting to jump in so bad. it's huge, and great for family fun.
Shelah J.
Comanche, TX
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
Mother got one of these and we swim in it all the time and love it I mean it's not a underground pool but it's great definitely recommend it to anyone that has been acting a pool
kaytlin b.
I have one of these and it's a super fun way to cool off on a hot day. it also fits a lot of people so if you want a cookout this is the way to go. definitely worth the money
Jannat F.
Brooklyn , NY
Wow! I love this product! This is very good for a everyday use. You can get it in sale sometimes and also get it online. this product is not they expensive.
Very BIG good for HOT DAYS
Tracy W.
Brandon, MS
This is s great pool for an abound ground pool. Easy to get in and out hard to maintain. I liked if overall kind of costly depending on time of year you get it
Solanyes F.
I love, really is very practical for a large garden and for a great family day without having to go to some club, we can make one at home and that's great.
Jahaira T.
Townsend, MA
How durable is it? Do you have to take it down in the winter?
Felecia F.
Tarzana, CA
Is this a quality product? Is it easy to assemble? Where can I find this item? About how much does it cost?
nina f.
Bronx, NY
How durable is it? Do you need to dig a little when setting it up?
Brittany G.
Is it worth the price? Looking into purchasing a pool.
Kristen A.
Lebanon, TN
Is this product durable? I am looking to get a pool this coming year and I'm thinking about using this option