Swim Time Samoan Oval Metal Wall Swimming Pool Package

by Swim Time

Shop for Outdoor Recreation at The Home Depot. Our quality Samoan steel pool will keep your family splashing for many years. Built by one of the world's leading pool manufacturers, this pool's quality and beauty are only surpassed by its superior quality and craftsmanship. Samoan pools are made with the thickest steel of any pool in this class. This extra heavy gauge steel means less bending and warping than pools built with regular weight steel. In addition to its superior strength, it is able to withstand the rigors of freezing winters and heavy snows. Extra wide 8 in. top rails and 6 in. uprights provide a rugged structure for years of family fun. The attractive sidewall pattern combined with the decorative resin seat caps give our Samoan a deluxe upscale look. Our Samoan pool is protected from rust and corrosion with many layers of Protectorall (on the top rails and verticals) and Protectoloc (on the walls). From blazing sunlight to driving rain and snow, your pool will look virtually new for many years to come. Samoan pools are designed to assemble quickly and easily by do-it-yourselfers. Installation instructions are included with each pool. Backed by a 30 year Limited Warranty. Available in a 52 in. depth and a variety of round and oval sizes to fit your backyard.

Is there a way to make this a "unground" pool??
Is this pool long lasting??
Is it worth your money to buy?
Start your review of Swim Time Samoan Oval Metal Wall Swimming Pool Package!
How would you rate this product?
Boise, ID
Outside swimming pools are great. They are a bit difficult to set up but it's worth it. They have really thick walled and can last for years. They are a bit more difficult to clean but it's worth all the fun and entertainment your family will get from it.
Andover, MN
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
My sister bought this for their house and while it is a regular pool , I just cannot justify the cost of this. It seems ridiculously expensive when there are similar pools that do not cost near as much as this pool does. I wouldn't pay this much for a pool .
Springfield, MO
Super easy to put up and take care of. Price isnt bad at all to have some easy family fun! You have to take care of this just like an in ground pool do keep that in mind!
united states
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
My kids enjoy being in this it's the perfect height and length and they feel like they refreshed ourselves and enjoying yourselves throughout the whole entire summer
Summit, Illinois
Una alberca excelente ya tiene incluida la escalera el precio es caro pero vale la pena por la calidad que tiene ,nonse rompe es muy resistente le caben muchos galones de agua es perfecta para el verano
If you don't have an in ground pool, and need a relief from the heat in the summer. Or have kids and need them to be entertained. This pool is what you've been waiting for. The price is a little hefty, But not too bad. It's worth it in the end. Waaay cheaper than an in ground pool. You can even dress them up by laying rocks around it and creative g a path, maybe add some lights, build around it, for a nicer, fancier look.
Little Rock, AR
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
I love this Swim Time Samoan Oval Metal Wall Swimming Pool Package because it is affordable, if you get a hole in the pool liner it can be easily fixed and it's great for kids to play in. This is a wonderful alternative to an inground pool and you don't have to pay personal property taxes on this. I love the fact that everything comes in one package. Happy Summer days!!!
My brother in law has this in their backyard. It is very cool to look at, I'm quite envious. We went for a dip and oh wow Im impressed it is wide enough for a group of people. The material is quality too. I asked if easy to assemble and he told me you definitely need extra hand. Price? boy its expensive I am not buying this anytime soon.
I absolutely love this pool it's really nice to have in your back yard if u don't have a public pool around your area it's also nice to have pool party's in !!! I haven't had one bad experience with this pool and I recommend it and it hold up great !!!!
West Covina, CA
Cheaper alternative when you don't have a pool at your home or are not trying to drop a bunch of money in building a pool in your back yard. I'm sure these get dirty easy, but I'm sure you clean and chemical treat it like any regular pool
Ask a question to the Influenster community...