Swim Time Round Liner Pad for Above Ground Pools

by Swim Time

The Swim Time Round Liner Pad for Above Ground Pools makes old foam floor padding obsolete. Unlike foam, which can be easily cut by grass, roots, or rocks under your liner, this pad protects your liner from sharp objects. The pad is tough, but also adds a layer of cushioning. Cut to size and seamed for your pool. No more cutting and taping as with foam. Virtually eliminates vinyl liner bottom leaks. About SplashNet Xpress SplashNet Xpress is dedicated to providing consumers with safe, high-quality pool products delivered in a fast and friendly manner. While it's adding new product lines all the time, SplashNet Xpress already handles pool maintenance items, toys and games, cleaning and maintenance devices, solar products, and aboveground pools.

What is this product use for?
Would you recommend this?
Have you used it and do you recommend it.?
Start your review of Swim Time Round Liner Pad for Above Ground Pools!
Compton, CA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
Swim time round liner pad for above ground rules is by far one of the best items I bought at Walmart I recommend this to people who love to swim even if you don’t like to swim this is really recommendable because it is durable
Kingsport , TN
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
This liner works great for outdoor above ground pools. I did not have the wrinkling issues that I usually get from using a regular tarp. Worth the price.
Westerly, RI
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
Good product, decent price and super easy to use. It was easy for me to find and compare prices in multiples stores for this too which I like!
This was an awesome addition to my above ground pool. No problems. I added a big area rug uderneath it for some extra comfort.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Target
Definitely needed if you live in the desert with an above ground pool. Hated having to patch holes all the time with sealer.
Knoxville, TN
Fathers for my grandmother for her pool and she absolutely loved it and she said she would buy more when needed
Farmington, AR
This is great for outdoor not in the ground pools. Didn't have a problems with wrinkles
Asheboro, NC
must have this when replacing pool liner, makes pool feel more insulated and cool
Great liner for pools. Keeps your ground from getting all gross underneath.
Great liner for pools. Keeps your ground from getting all gross underneath.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...