Swim Time High-Back Patio Chair Winter Cover NU562

by Swim Time

High Back Chair Winter Cover: Chaise Lounge Cover w/Elastic (27" W x 30"D X 36"H).RHINO WEAVE PROTECTIVE UMBRELLA AND FURNITURE COVERS SUPER STRONG, LIGHTWEIGHT AND SOFT, PROTECT FURNITURE FROM RAIN, DIRT, ICE AND SNOW Tough, durable Rhino Weave furniture covers are made from our exclusively designed fabric that are both durable and breathable, water resistant and will not crack or peel like vinyl. Rhino Weave covers are also soft so they won't scratch your furniture and features a spring-loaded cinch that locks to keep the covers snug on your furniture all winter long. Our covers come in a neutral champagne color to attractively match your patio area. Each cover comes with its own storage pouch for easy spring storage.

What material are these made of? Do they hold up for multiple winters?
Start your review of Swim Time High-Back Patio Chair Winter Cover NU562!
How would you rate this product?
These chair covers withstood a crazy storm, with rain, wind, and dirt everywhere. All the chairs made it without being damaged by weather. They also take the heat and prevent sun damage to the colors and wood of chairs.
Nappanee, IN
This keeps all your outdoor furniture protected from the elements its a super thick durable canvas material and comes in all sizes for all types of furniture!
Midwest city , OK
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
Love to throw these outdoor patio chair covers on when I'm not quite done with grilling season but its turning wet. Long lasting durable product.
Clackamas , OR
Love these chair covers for my patio furniture. I use these during rainy winter months. These keep my chairs and table in great condition.
Newport News , VA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
These covers are great to protect your outdoor furniture from debris as well as the elements! That gives your furniture longevity!
My grandma has these on her back patio. She uses them every year. They keep her patio chairs covered and protected. Great accessory
So helpful keeps your chairs cleans and in good shape I know I like this item because it prevents cats from sitting on my chairs
These have saved the lives of my patio furniture! They are practical, and well priced. I couldn't ask for anything better!
Okemah, OK
These are great to cover your furniture up during the winters months. Keeps my chairs protected very well , every year.
Lincoln, CA
Very durable. These last through several Winters and keep the chairs in great shape! I would definitely purchase again.