BY SWIM TIME

Shop for Outdoor Recreation at The Home Depot. These ultra-buoyant arm floaties are perfect for use at the pool, beach or lake plus you never have to blow them up. Ready to use right out of the bag, Foamy Floatie Arm Bands are available in bright neon colors. Constructed from Microban anti-microbial 100% stretch nylon fabric and closed cell foam these floaties will give your child confidence in the water for many seasons. Your kids will love the comfort and softness of these ultra-buoyant arm bands. You'll love the easy slide on use with a Velcro strap that provides a secure fit. Not intended as a life saving device. Should be used under the supervision of an adult. see more...

Shelbey J.
Auburn, WA
I used these as a kid in 1982, maybe not same brand but these are our go to these days. Makes learning to admire comfortable for the kids and allows enough movement. I will recommend these to my children's children.
Krista J.
All 3 of my kids use these when they were little and make them feel safe and secure in the water it helps them stay afloat so they don't go under I would recommend you to anybody who's teaching a kid how to swim
Alyssa S.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
My nieces love their arm floaty's. They won't go into the water without them, they think they are cool and they make them feel safe. They seem to hold up well and are decently made.
Tammie J.
My son used these when he was a toddler. He never complained about them so they were comfortable and kept him afloat. Makes little ones feel more grown up.
amanda V.
Used these when i was younger, it seem to help me a lot whrn i was training to swim. I even bought one for my 20 month old son in case of flood emergencies
Amanda L.
Marshfield, WI
I had these for my son when he was 2 didn't work so well then hes 4 now and it seems to be a lot easier now that he can keep himself up a bit more
julie a.
These are a must for any child this summer, whether in the back yard pool, the lake, or the river. Lets keep our little ones safe this summer
alondra c.
I like this they are nice and i like that they keep my little brothers floating.Althought for the little ones you have to be more carefull.
Lana M.
The kids love these. They use them mostly in the pool and maybe once at the lake. They flap their arms all over like butterflies!
Kayla P.
Fort Wayne, Indiana
These were nice for my 5 year old, but she can hold herself up somewhat . I didn't like them too much for my 2 year old
Miranda L.
Cisco, IL
Arr these like your average floaties?
Lakesha E.
Douglasville, GA
Do these fit securely around the arm?
Lasharay O.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
What is the age range on these or do they have in multiple sizes?